• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest For Newbies

fd.jpg

Elaine & i would just like to say what a friendly bunch of guys & gals you are, we spent a great day yesterday at the fest getting to know some of you, & seeing whats been done to some of the cars, very inspiring !

There you go people, testament that we're not that bad. If you're lucky, you too could be coaxed into getting half naked in front of a bunch of strangers lol. Thanks for coming Paul, was good to meet you and admire those lovely wheels. They were swish ;)

Kully

There you go people, testament that we're not that bad. If you're lucky, you too could be coaxed into getting half naked in front of a bunch of strangers lol. Thanks for coming Paul, was good to meet you and admire those lovely wheels. They were swish ;)

Kully
only half naked? couldnt have been enough drink involved lol:LOL:

only totally naked person was from another mob in the opposite corner who shouted `cougars are s h i t` and ran off at high speed, would have been much more effective had he ran down the middle of our pitch. :LOL:

to late kully i have visions lol,quick one here,my cousin went camping got smashed woke up on couch in caravan wife not talking to him,turned out he was that far gone he started licking a biker chicks boots,caused a fight with bikers police called bikers kicked out of site and my daft cousin none the wiser lol

on our holiday in Russia ... apparently me and scooby were dancing in the hotel corridoor and foyer in our boxer shorts and singing to the girl on reception .... niether of us can remember a thing about it... Russian vodka ...grrrrr

still walking round the field muttering I saw beetle juice kissing wonder woman, a geordie arab a drunk nun the devil and a vampire and a pair of talking cougars :eek:ut:

tried to look through all this lol

where is it going to be this year?

hey, just trying to work out the price for this year for me +1 in my cougar for...
each night for 2 man tent, or how much is the weekend for the two man tent?
do we have to pay (if so how much) cougar uk club for attending the weekend?
any other forseeable charges?
need to know exactly how much the costs are so i can put my name down.
thanks in advance!