• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest For Newbies

M44TY O

Well-known user
Sep 25, 2007
Wolverhampton
Don't be put off by going to Cougarfest if you're new to the forum and still haven't met anyone, i went to my 1st fest last year and made loads of new friends and everyone is very welcoming. I had a right laugh so i'm definitely there again this year.

If you're still a bit unsure about it i suggest getting your name on the list for Harewood which is in June where you'll meet plenty of people going to fest. I did this last year which really put my mind at ease. (y)(y)(y)

See you all there

Matty O :cool:

Spot on Matty. If any of our new members have any questions regarding Cougarfest or any of the other events feel free to ask away, if they feel a bit embarrased or a bit shy about posting a question, pm myself or Jeza or any of the admin team and we will endevour to answer. (Of course this also applies to all other members.)

I can second Matty's comments.

I joined last year a couple of weeks before the fest, knew nobody, my car had one mod which was put on that morning but I was made to feel very welcome and got to know quite a few people and even got a few mods done thanks to everyones favourite uncle (y) You know who you are :D

Book your tickets now people you will not be disapointed if your lucky you might even see the very rare cougars playing badminton :eek:ut:

(apparently they only come out for beer and burgers)

So in Phil's immortal words (y)

COME TO COUGARFEST

Phil I cant remember when it is could you please tell me again :ihih:

im defaintly coming wi the missis for a couple of days just starting to panick abit because my cougar isnt in the best nick and had nothing done to it. looking forward to meeting the people tho . how n when do we pay

Once the price is set, there will be details on here, I think that it depends on numbers. Apparently the club coffers are empty so this years cougarfest won't be at all subsidised at all from club funds.

im defaintly coming wi the missis for a couple of days just starting to panick abit because my cougar isnt in the best nick and had nothing done to it. looking forward to meeting the people tho . how n when do we pay
Don't worry about that, most of our cars were like that on our first 'fest,
it'll give you loads of ideas & empty your wallet over the next year though!!
:p

I'll second that one Mike (y)

My Cougar was bog standard apart from the Blue flame exhaust I had put on that morning

It has changed a bit since the last Fest :LOL:

I haven't touched mine since last fest but i plan to crack on from now till then with all the bits i have collected over the last year or so.

Kylie-1.jpg

i dont have any modes yet as well , just doing whats needed to keep it serviced and on the road, another reason for coming is to get some inspire and see what the custom jobs are and gets some help

If you like a car standard you like on modded. Im newly in love with these Cougars, I didn't even know they COULD be modded, which is more than can be said for lot sof other cars lads my age have...

Corsa B and C unmodded? Nah thanks.
Fiestas? Meh.

See what I mean, if a standard car turns head...your halfway there.