• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest venue 3-5th august 2018

Just out of interest, since according to the email in the 1st post in this thread, no deposit is required, does that mean cash on arrival?

Just spoke to the owner of the site Sandra, lovely lady! as agreed £11.00 without power, £13 with power, per night.Cash payment on leaving. Confirmed we can use their gas barbie, i said we'd pay for the gas we've used, seems fair?

Very much so, Mick! Sounds like a bargain to be honest.

I'm perfectly happy to pay £22 plus shared propane for a weekend camping in a well-maintained site with friends and a place to have a quiet pee.

Or a loud pee. Don't judge me.

The reason why I'm not packing til the last minute is cos uncle festa 3rd is having mot done tomorrow morning. I hope he passes.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Rights ladies and gentlemen just to recap payment is to be made to the campsite, when you get there tell them you are booked on the rally field, just let them know if you need electric hook up, field can be accessed from 11 am Friday. To answer a few questions dogs are allowed but need to remain on a lead and plenty of good walks for them on the nature reserve. There are male and female toilets for your use and there is one shower available. I have tried to book the weather and fingers crossed it delivers, hope you all have a great weekend and don't get too drunk. :LOL:

Bramblewood Caravan Park
Brown Moss Nature Reserve
Whitchurch
Shropshire
SY13 4BU

Pub sounds good to me!
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Matt when are you leaving?

I've no idea mate, will depend on what time I finish work. I hoping it might be by six though, I'm not putting my tent up in the dark:LOL:
If it's too late I'll have to come up Saturday morning instead.

can we just pop over for the day on Saturday ???

Of course! Would be good to see you both (&Olly?)

I have today been and brought a new tent! Its an Air one! (I didnt even know they existed!)
So I will be camping (Kim may also come too!)

- - - Updated - - -

Rights ladies and gentlemen just to recap payment is to be made to the campsite, when you get there tell them you are booked on the rally field, just let them know if you need electric hook up, field can be accessed from 11 am Friday. To answer a few questions dogs are allowed but need to remain on a lead and plenty of good walks for them on the nature reserve. There are male and female toilets for your use and there is one shower available. I have tried to book the weather and fingers crossed it delivers, hope you all have a great weekend and don't get too drunk. :LOL:

Bramblewood Caravan Park
Brown Moss Nature Reserve
Whitchurch
Shropshire
SY13 4BU

Wait, just realised, you not coming Phil?!

Of course! Would be good to see you both (&Olly?)

I have today been and brought a new tent! Its an Air one! (I didnt even know they existed!)
So I will be camping (Kim may also come too!)

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, just realised, you not coming Phil?!

No mate dont do camping with my back its a form of torture to me. Lol

I'll be taking the club sail flags to fest iirc for Dick to forward on to Blackpool but since he is off to Gib immediately after fest i'd like to ask if Matt can take them from me. The flags are very lightweight and compact and will also come with their groundplates for hard surface displays which will be needed at Blackpool. TIA