• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest venue 3-5th august 2018

As theres not long to go now before fest if you could all keep me updated if you are attending or not and for how many nights so I can keep the camp site up to date, thanks. (y)

Yes indeed! I'll be there - this is why I bought a tent in the first place!

Thanks for keeping me updated guys, I will try and book the weather for you all that weekend, wont be camping myself but if I get chance may drop by on the Saturday.

Whens the deadline Phil?
I am only half an hour away so if its hot I would camp, however if its like how it is now... Sorry id rather not be a tent lmao

Whens the deadline Phil?
I am only half an hour away so if its hot I would camp, however if its like how it is now... Sorry id rather not be a tent lmao
No deadline ricky fields all to the club they just want a rough idea of numbers.

I'm ready:LOL:
Yes I did get it back in the bag after.
43493384161_2eeccacded_c.jpg

I think it would only be a two-berth for the severly undernourished :)
Going to buy the rest of my kit on sat as i don't really do camping, its quite exciting!

With only 2 weeks to go I'd better get moving on making the usual cake lol and that I've got everything I need for fest if not it's a trip to Jackson's of old arley my local camping and caravaning place lol

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Confirmed for the Friday and Saturday nights. We'll be arriving early evening as Kathy is working until 5:30 ish on the Friday so picking her up and heading straight down there.

Not being an experienced camper, what are the eating arrangements at the fest? Do I bring food? Not that I can cook but I can try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not being an experienced camper, what are the eating arrangements at the fest? Do I bring food? Not that I can cook but I can try!

It's great that you asked this, because it's not necessarily obvious to anyone who has never been there.

To start with, make sure you're not over-duplicating stuff that will already be there. We generally work out how much meat and bread will be available. It's usually more than we need, but you won't go wrong if you turn up with burgers, chicken, or even sausages and bacon for the morning.

If you're bringing something that can't be coooked on a rack, make sure you bring a pan or a tray.

Lastly, if you're like me and need green stuff, raw veg, or anything that will suffer over a few days... get a coolbag and freezer packs.