• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

FEST '08 location and dates

cougar571 said:
Pid_16V said:
Well i havn't thought of a good reason not to attend, last year was something else.
Somebody remind me where the exit is this time
:LOL:
It's next to the entrance!! :LOL: :roll: :wink:

Just that when i was leaving last year i went to the wrong end of the field and had to come back round :? I did wave on both passes though. :oops: :LOL:

Hey, does anyone fancy staying an extra day and leaving on Monday 30th?

I can't see this being a problem as we pay our camping fee on the gate.

Silver Dream Machine said:
Jason, do we have prices for cougarfest!!!!! :oops:
I've just been on the Aquadrome site, the prices published for 2008 are the
same as last year, "Rally Rate" is ?ú13 per night, I don't know what our 'guests'
will have to pay though, that's up to Jas & Matt.

PS. I have just spoken to the Aquadrome staff & they confirm ?ú13. 8)

I couldn't make last year, but I've had some requests to bring my cat along this year, so I'm going to try to make it at least one day as it would be great to meet the rest of you :D What day is best to meet most people? Might have to be Sunday as it's my girlfriend's birthday Friday so likely celebrating Saturday. Not sure Billing Aquadome with a bunch of car enthusiasts and pikeys nearby is the place for a 21st bash :LOL:

Also I have a few niggling items that garages have been incapable/unwilling to tinker with. Would anybody be able to set aside the time to help me out with them? Payment will be on a strict beer per hourly rate to be agreed. :wink:

:D Events Organisers can you create a list of deffo's or possibles please.

CJSnet said:
I couldn't make last year, but I've had some requests to bring my cat along this year, so I'm going to try to make it at least one day as it would be great to meet the rest of you :D What day is best to meet most people? Might have to be Sunday as it's my girlfriend's birthday Friday so likely celebrating Saturday. Not sure Billing Aquadome with a bunch of car enthusiasts and pikeys nearby is the place for a 21st bash :LOL:

Also I have a few niggling items that garages have been incapable/unwilling to tinker with. Would anybody be able to set aside the time to help me out with them? Payment will be on a strict beer per hourly rate to be agreed. :wink:

ohhh, I get to see that Beautiful car again :wink:

yeah, ok, it'll be nice to see you again too (the car is much prettier though)