• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

FEST '08 location and dates

Jason, can we have the smaller, more initmate, field that we had for the first Cougar fest. We don't need a whole county and it will hopefully be further from the pikeys. :LOL:

phil robbo said:
Stewart said:
Jason, can we have the smaller, more initmate, field that we had for the first Cougar fest. We don't need a whole county and it will hopefully be further from the pikeys. :LOL:

Totally agree :)
I agree too.
Although I'm a little unsure of Stewart's motives. I think he's been reading the Cougarfest over 18's thread and fancies a bit of that intamacy stuff himself. :LOL: :LOL:

My motives are strictly honourable, unless the opportunity presents itself. :LOL:

I suppose we can hope for a bit more 'global warming' for next year. :LOL:

no we can't have a smaller field the license for entertainment disco etc is only valid on the field we used this year.

Also the main reason for using billing again is we have been invited back for next year so should have none of the troubles from this year or last causing us any hassles.

There will be a lot more organisation to next year with regards to layout etc, but without the rigid schedule of last year as everyone seemed to enjoy this year a lot more.

jason j said:
no we can't have a smaller field the license for entertainment disco etc is only valid on the field we used this year.

Also the main reason for using billing again is we have been invited back for next year so should have none of the troubles from this year or last causing us any hassles.

There will be a lot more organisation to next year with regards to layout etc, but without the rigid schedule of last year as everyone seemed to enjoy this year a lot more.

Bloody hell! Who slept with who? :eek: :LOL:

alanpollard said:
You with your blurple buddy Paul Whitelock weren't it?? Billing thought it was about time they got upto date and reached out to the gay community and because you 2 inspired them, we got the invite!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously though, word has it on the Midlands Cruisers/Racers/Chavs(whatever you want to call it!) network that we are one of only a handful of car clubs/organisations with cars and drivers less than 150 years old(with the exception of Robbo!! :LOL: :LOL: ), and modded etc that are allowed into Billing anymore following the mindless damage caused by knobs throughout the year last year at various shows. So BIG UP UKCOUGAR.COM!! :wink:

V6SINGH said:
alanpollard said:
You with your blurple buddy Paul Whitelock weren't it?? Billing thought it was about time they got upto date and reached out to the gay community and because you 2 inspired them, we got the invite!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:eek: