• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Fest 2021 Attendance thread

You can't be 5-star unless you have a pool and an elevator.

So I will give breakfast and dinner the highest possible score, which is a 4.5

And mick, of course, needs to be ashamed, blyad.

After careful consideration I think I was a little cruel to Jules. So I have increased her rating up to 4 star plus! Would have been higher but no brown sauce!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After careful consideration I think I was a little cruel to Jules. So I have increased her rating up to 4 star plus! Would have been higher but no brown sauce!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will take that and after last year's drama at the lack of brown sauce it is only natural you would assume I had learnt my lesson... Deepest apologies Sir Mick. One will try harder xxx

I would just like to re-iterate everyone else's opinions. Brilliant weekend with good friends, good food and a great location. Just a pity that more of our so called members could not make the effort to attend. I drove approximately an 800 mile round trip to attend and also dropped in to see Alan on my way home. He looks a lot better than he did the last time I seen him and we had a good old chin wag for a few hours. It was great to catch up with him again and I hope it is not too long before we can all catch up again.
I would like to thank Matt for allowing me to share the caravan with him, it saved me from having to get the tent out. Massive thanks to Jules and Andy for keeping us fed over the weekend even though I did not have any of the Chili.
It was great to just get away for a good weekend after all the lock-down restrictions and I look forward to the next meeting. Please make it sooner rather than later.

I would just like to re-iterate everyone else's opinions. Brilliant weekend with good friends, good food and a great location. Just a pity that more of our so called members could not make the effort to attend. I drove approximately an 800 mile round trip to attend and also dropped in to see Alan on my way home. He looks a lot better than he did the last time I seen him and we had a good old chin wag for a few hours. It was great to catch up with him again and I hope it is not too long before we can all catch up again.
I would like to thank Matt for allowing me to share the caravan with him, it saved me from having to get the tent out. Massive thanks to Jules and Andy for keeping us fed over the weekend even though I did not have any of the Chili.
It was great to just get away for a good weekend after all the lock-down restrictions and I look forward to the next meeting. Please make it sooner rather than later.
It was lovely to get to know you a little better x Thought of you yesterday when I took a Scottish fiver at the market 🤣

Reactions: D1CKL