Gold wheels foir Green Machine??

these may be worth a look

http://www.alloywheels.com/product....strSize=17"&searchSize=all&strSort=Low[/QUOTE]

Thanks again gg - they were actually on my ebay saved list but not mad keen on the inside ring - looks a tad odd to me!

Was looking at those

race_gold-xl.jpg

as well as these bronze ones

1965.jpg

1260956557973_B_AR2_1.JPG

But still prefer these

monza-r-gold.jpg

Hard to find gold wheels for the Cat (they all seem to be for scoobies :cautious:) but decided that I much prefer gold to bronze :geek:

i think they would look really good, defnitely worth scrimping and saving, esp if you can offset the cost by selling your existing, (y)

I must admit I agree the team dynamics do look best and green and gold will look monster - wouldnt have looked right on my blurple though so i am happywith my street venoms

Ian i think the Gold Team Dynamics will look awesome on your cat and would certainly compliment the gold bling you already have. What are you thinking mate, 17"s or 18"s ?

Yeah - as you can see from Nancy's photoshop - the Team Dynamics are actually very similar to my Magnums. Running on 17s at the moment and I am more than happy with that so will probably stick with 17s but not totally decided yet :devilish:

Good idea Iain, your right about most Gold wheels being for scoobies though. I'f you like your Magnums why not get them sprayed (I know someone has already said that) thats what I'd do. .....or a set of Compomotive Mo's

25cmo146006..jpg

dude use my powder coater the finish is spot on for the price and for £30 a corner they remove and refit the tyres too, I am sure between us all we can get you a set of standards to borrow for a week and I travel to Bury every week so could meet up get them off of you and drop them up once done?.

JJ

see even jj agrees iain and at that price its even cheaper really worth thinking about and you wouldnt have to scrimp to hard mate

Have a look at them before you jump in and buy them Iain. I bought a set of alloys from Roachford Tyres for my Cat, they looked Gold in the picture on eBay, but, when I got them, they were more a bronze colour. I liked them so I just kept them.

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments guys and gals, especially Jay and Ann - food for thought indeed. I am going to have a good look at all of the options - and the financial implications - but £30 a corner for gold wheels - especially when I've just been ripped off by kwik fit for a pair of potenzas up front - is certainly worthy of serious consideration (y)

I can vouch for the finish dude, they are super!! And as Jason said, for £30 a corner you can't go wrong :)

Probably a bit of a pipe dream ATM but reality often begins in dreams innit :geek:

Tell you what Iain, if you do go ahead with this and before July, I'd be VERY interested in doing you a deal for your exisiting wheels, provided the tyres are still legal. That could give you a good chunk of the money for the new ones...

Call me mad, call me a fool but - mainly due to my obsessive/compulsive disorder, my addictive personality and a bit of help from a few people - me and Rich have brokered a mutually very (IMO) beneficial deal so that the pipe dream is now on the verge of reality.

Rich is getting my beautiful Outlaw Magnums with new Potenzas up front :( and I am getting the 17" Monza R Gold with Toyo Proxes 225/45/17 :)(y)

Thanks for all the help, advice and tips - especially from the above posters, Rich and Mark (charliecd001).

We were hoping to have it all sorted for the Bath meet but unfortunately it is not likely to be possible until the week after so certainly done by Harewood.

Will post pics when it's all sorted :geek:

You impetuous fool you. :eek:Gutted I want some monza R for mine:sick: but painting and new boot come first can't have shiney wheels on a dented cat.o_O

I'm sure neither of us will regret it Iain, and you know they'll be looked after in the manner to which they're accustomed. (y) Just out of interest, can you measure the diameter of the centre caps in mm for me please? ;)

You impetuous fool you. :eek:Gutted I want some monza R for mine:sick: but painting and new boot come first can't have shiney wheels on a dented cat.o_O

I suspect that you are a tad more financially responsible than me Mark - haven't told No1 daughter that I'm selling her into slavery yet :LOL:

Wouldn't have been anywhere near possible without Rich buying my wheels off me and a small loan from me dear old Mum (y)

And at least you'll be able to see 'em up close and personal on a Tourmaline Cat before you commit - I'm just praying that they'll look as good as I hope they will :geek:

I'm sure neither of us will regret it Iain, and you know they'll be looked after in the manner to which they're accustomed. (y) Just out of interest, can you measure the diameter of the centre caps in mm for me please? ;)
I'm sure you will Rich.

It's dark outside so I'll measure up tomorrow but iirc, when I measured them up for Al they were 62mm but I will check tomorrow.
:geek: