Gold wheels foir Green Machine??

mofo sob

Well-known user
Dec 29, 2008
manchester
All the recent talk and pictures of new wheels got me looking for some gold ones for the Green Machine. I love my current wheels but am lusting after some gold ones (not that I can afford ATM - but maybe some time this year). Usually can't see any I like but came across these

monza-r-gold.jpg

which are currently £379 or best offer on ebay.

Waddaya all think then - worth busting a gut and scrimping and saving for?

Could anyone photoshop them onto my Cat ?

:geek:

Sabre Tooth

Well-known user
Oct 7, 2009
Leicester
Gold rims to match all your gold bling will look awesome on your green cat Iain...............I'm planning a bank job for the mods I have in mind.......................want in??:LOL:

WildV6

Club Member
Feb 2, 2008
Devon, UK
Ian, they would look the nuts mate - if someone could do a photoshop for you - would be good - you'll need to post up a side view of your Coug though.

Relliott6879

Club Admin
Jul 5, 2009
Winchester
Tell you what Iain, if you do go ahead with this and before July, I'd be VERY interested in doing you a deal for your exisiting wheels, provided the tyres are still legal. That could give you a good chunk of the money for the new ones...

K

Kev & Nancy

I'm new to photo shop but getting my son to help in min bear with me please o_O o_O

pauldf1971

Well-known user
Apr 8, 2009
glasgow
iain just a thought here what does it cost normally to refurb an alloy especially ones in good nick about £50 a corner i think.wouldnt it maybe make more sense to borrow a members spare alloys and put your exsisting ones in and get them done gold.means you keep the wheels you like and at half the cost.anyway just a thought mate

WildV6

Club Member
Feb 2, 2008
Devon, UK
iain just a thought here what does it cost normally to refurb an alloy especially ones in good nick about £50 a corner i think.wouldnt it maybe make more sense to borrow a members spare alloys and put your exsisting ones in and get them done gold.means you keep the wheels you like and at half the cost.anyway just a thought mate

I'm with Paul on this one - that is a great idea and would only be half the cost or there abouts.

pauldf1971

Well-known user
Apr 8, 2009
glasgow
then you basically have new alloys then,i looked into doing my original alloys and they were needing 4 new tyres so was going to work out about £600 to refurb and reshoe but came accross my oz35 for a bargain price so went with that

K

Kev & Nancy

Sorry but for my first attempt I don't think its too bad - I tried :angel::(:(

mofo.gif

mofo sob

Well-known user
Dec 29, 2008
manchester
Sorry about that guys and gals - got called out down the nick just after I'd posted.

Thanks for the photoshop Nancy - got a reasonable idea from that - and gg's (y)

I have thought about having them refurbed Paul but they are composites with steel rims so I don't think that it would work too well but, on the other hand, if I could get a good price for my beautiful Outlaw Magnums then it could work out to a similar sort of price - PM on its way Rich :)

Probably a bit of a pipe dream ATM but reality often begins in dreams innit :geek:

pauldf1971

Well-known user
Apr 8, 2009
glasgow
well where would we be without ideas thats what its all about really been individual.i think i better get more springs done in yellow lol

Ace Melon

Well-known user
Aug 10, 2009
Market Rasen, Lincs
will look the dogs danglys. Just a sill to be welded, bumpers to respray spoiler to fit, windscreen to change, rust bubbles to fix, mot to pass then I can think about some rims on mine :D