Got my 1st COUGAR...LOVE IT

Thanks again.Do i have to be a paid up member to post pics?and how do i become a full member?(Havent had much time to look on here tonite).I will take some pics at the weekend.
Wots that comment about the oil being kept topped up????Do they use a lot of oil then?Thanks (y)(y)

Thanks again.Do i have to be a paid up member to post pics?and how do i become a full member?(Havent had much time to look on here tonite).I will take some pics at the weekend.
Wots that comment about the oil being kept topped up????Do they use a lot of oil then?Thanks (y)(y)

The oil issue is mainly with the earlyier V6, just keep the zetec topped up as normal and all will be ok (y)
You can post pictures/photo's, but you will need an account with www.photobucket.com or similar for hosting your piccys.

Just look here for membership onfo:
http://www.ukcougarforum.com/vb/index.php

animated_welcome_cat.gif

Hello and welcome. Had mine 2 years.
You will also find yourself driving with the windows open a bit so you can just listen to that lovely v6 sound :)
I'm also finding I sit with the telly on at home but I just have to keep glancing out the corner of my eyes every so often just to look at my kitty through the window LOL.

EDIT OK now I have just read the post above mine. That'll teach me to read the first post and reply immediately.