Harewood 2007 Mug

FlamencoAssassin

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Cambridgeshire
At Harewood this year, instead of selling the usual car portrait pictures they were printing them on mugs.
Some of you who attended were a bit sceptical about the quality and didn't buy. Well, I received mine today and I can assure you the quality is absolutely superb. :D :D

Shame my car has changed its appearance since that weekend but here's what the mug looks like.
IMGP4795800x600.jpg

IMGP4794800x600.jpg

IMGP4793800x600.jpg

I remember talking to the bloke that does them and he said they keep the pictures so you can re-order if your mug gets broken in years to come.
If anyone who was at Harewood wants to now place an order please PM me and I'll send you their details. My mug was ?ú9 inc. P&P. :wink:

PM Me please Manos with his details, looks really good. I need a new mug for work. :wink:

Good news for anyone who didn't go to Harewood.
I've just phoned Paul from Classic Pottery's Ltd and found out that he can produce mugs based on photos you send him.
The minimum resolution he can accept is 300dpi but the higher the better. He's used to working on images from his camera at 10 mega pixels.

So if you're interested in a mug please PM me and I'll send you Paul's details.

Mods - I hope this advertising is ok to go on the forum? I'm not making anything out of this, I'm just passing on the company's details.

that look awesome Manos....

FlamencoAssassin said:
Mods - I hope this advertising is ok to go on the forum? I'm not making anything out of this, I'm just passing on the company's details

no probs from me