Harewood 2009 Vid & Pic's

Hate to drag this back on topic but, where are Manos and Richb's photo's from Harewood?

EDIT: Threads merged

On my memory card still, have been busy this week. There aren't many pictures anyway. Plus they will all have to be resized as they are 2-3Mb each

La Roux R&B??? Behave Matt lol.

Thats only half of the system running wait till it is finished:hand::yikes:

JJ
Ah yes sorry mate very much reminisant of Propagnda (old RAC Rally theme tune)
(I've just heard a tune with the background music from Echo Beach??)

With that 2nd sub mate you will reach that 1/2 mile radius :LOL:

I think I'll be cracking out the old MJ as a mark of respect :(

Think a lot of people will mate got to try and find a bassy one tho lol, anyone got suggestions?.

Should be in for this sunday Mastt if your there?.

JJ

Think a lot of people will mate got to try and find a bassy one tho lol, anyone got suggestions?.

Should be in for this sunday Mastt if your there?.

JJ

I'm gonna hook you up bro! I treated my PBX to my King of Pop Album on the way home tonight.

Big Val Doonican ..... sheeesh .. what do they teach you young`uns at school these days ???

I know who he is...I was subjected to him throughout my early years in the 70's as mum & dad played his vinyl alot. Also remember seeing his tv show at a weekend lol :D

Lads the ultimate MJ tunes.... Billy Jean, Beat It, Thriller....or for BASS ...Scream (with Janet Jackson)
Basicaly anything from Off The Wall, Thriller...any one of his albums

Hope I don't have to listen to that **** tomorrow, cannot stand his music, never bought one single or album, always thought he was a freak and still do, no matter that he's snuffed it, I still don't like his music and refuse to be one of the sheep that claim to be fans. Not so long ago most of us thought he was a paedophile and slated him, I still think something very wrong was happening. I wouldn't wish death on anybody, however, I don't want to listen to his music either in some half hearted ****-eyed tribute. I cannot stand the 'public outpouring of grief' that comes with this sort of news, a bloke was crying on the local radio station yesterday, pathetic!
The same thing happened with Diana, when some time earlier, a lot of people thought she was a tart after major hewitt boned her and Prince Harry was spawned, both events are tragic, but come on ffs!! They are as far removed from us as is possible. Some people really do need to get a life!