Haynes Motor Museum meet August 2009

Aussiecat

Well-known user
Feb 27, 2005
Bath
It was a good turnout today with several new members as well as 'older' members - thank you for coming guys and girls!!! We hope you enjoyed the meet and we enjoyed chatting to you.

Watch this space - we will be doing something else over this way in a few weeks time................

The Cougar lineups

2652Cougarlineup2.jpg

2654Cougarlineup3.jpg

2653Cougarlineup1.jpg

A friend for Ginja?

2655AfriendforGinja.jpg

Jag 220

2637Jaguar220-yum.jpg

A car for Lee?

2638AcarforLee.jpg

A car for Richb to try?

2640Aquickrunner.jpg

Model T hot rod

2646ModelThotrod.jpg

Good looking mini

2651GoodlookerfromBMW.jpg

Ex Royal Mail van conversion - split windscreen

2643AnunusualRoyalMailvan.jpg

Royal Mail van interior

2644RoyalMailvaninterior.jpg

Three quarter view of Royal Mail van

2645RearquarterviewofRoyalMailvan.jpg

Last edited:
Good pics - looks like a good day out (y)

Like the colour of that Moggy van...:yesnod:

Great pics, Viv and a good turnout of Cougars. I remember the post van and the Model T from when I went there. I think they must change the exhibits from time to time and must add new ones like the Mini as they see fit.

What else is in the pipeline????? :ihih::ihih:

Great pics, Viv and a good turnout of Cougars. I remember the post van and the Model T from when I went there. I think they must change the exhibits from time to time and must add new ones like the Mini as they see fit.

What else is in the pipeline????? :ihih::ihih:

Watch this space...........................................

(Have to get dates confirmed with others first, so don't get impatient Andy!!!!!) :hand::hand: Yes, the harvesting will be over by then. :):):)

Looks like a great day out (a bit far for me though:frown5:).

Like the colour coordinated line up at the begining :LOL:

:D

Very taxing mentally.............
Great day out it was good to meet you all. Just one suggestion - before you organise the next outing can you check what colour car everyone has - we cant cope with odd numbers!!!! Just off to order my non orange side flashy things (cor got this techno stuff off to a fine art)(y)

Hi Guys.
Really sorry i did not make it Sunday, My wife just got her visa for the UK and i have been sorting out loads and just could not make it, But will make the next meet..

Hi Guys.
Really sorry i did not make it Sunday, My wife just got her visa for the UK and i have been sorting out loads and just could not make it, But will make the next meet..

SNAP!!! Just PMd you, just goes to show how great minds think alike!! lol :wink5::wink5:

Good day out. Nice to meet up with everyone. Bad point,
more things to think about and empty bank balance.:smilewinkgrin:
Cheers Lee

Good day out. Nice to meet up with everyone. Bad point,
more things to think about and empty bank balance.:smilewinkgrin:
Cheers Lee

Yup, gotta agree with you there mate, there is so much I want to get done with my Coug...but it's always down to money!!! Arrrrrghhhh...I need to win the lotto! lol
Great day though, good to meet other owners. Hopefully next meet we'll have a few more people turn up.

See you all next time (y)