Hello All!

MattyD879

Forum user
Jan 6, 2010
USA
Hello everyone!
My name is Matt and I'm from the USA.
I'm not a new Cougar owner, but I am new to your boards.
I have been a member on NECO for about 4 years, also.
I came here to share my car, and gain some information about the cool extra bits the Ford Cougar recieved.

Anyways some info on my car:

1999 Vibrant White Cougar V6 MTX
Full Roush body kit
BAT Inc struts with Eibach springs
17" Ford XR wheels
SVT/ST200 UIM/LIM/TB
True Borla Exhaust with Roush tips
European headlights with headlight dimmer switch
Full Cougar 2 interior with leather seats/blacked out headliner.
Theres a lot more to list but thats the main ones.

Here are some pictures.

100_1567.jpg

100_1501.jpg

Newest pictures the fender stripes have been removed:

DSCN3294.jpg

DSCN3321.jpg

DSCN3298.jpg

DSCN3301.jpg

DSCN3311.jpg

DSC_3217.jpg

DSC_3240.jpg

DSC_3255.jpg

Thanks for looking and I look forward to meeting some of you guys and seeing what you have done with your cars!

Hi & welcome Matty
Stunning car! love the colour (we didn't have the option of white in the UK)

Wow! That is a real stunner Matt. You have every right to be so proud of your cat, she's beautiful. (y)(y)(y)(y)

welcome Matty, thats a nice looking cat(y), love the roush bodykit, shame they arent available anymore.:sad:

Last edited:
Hi Matty and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Great looking car, what part of the states are you from
Tony
(y)

Hi Matt, and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Good looking white cat, is it always so clean? (y)

Hi and a very big welcome awsome cougar you have there looks great in vibrant white but a pain to keep clean i bet ,as here in ireland one could only take it out in the dry weather as it would take no time to get mucked up on our roads intresting to know that we could get price checks on what you get charged over there ie wishbones etc

Hi, welcome aboard. Fine looking motor, love white cars (y)

If you love white cars Rich you need to go and live in Oz. Loads of them there!!!

They believe is helps to keep the temperature down inside the car on a very hot day - also white paintwork does not fade like some colours. Red is particularly bad for fading, rarely saw red cars in Oz for that reason. Reds can go 'milky' after a while when exposed to a lot of sun.