Hello! From NECO.

CodyTRX

New user
Feb 10, 2010
U.S.A
Hi guys. I'm Cody (CodyTRX) from NECO. I'm 20 years old. The Cougar is my first car and I got it in April 2007. I registered with NECO in October of that year and have been learning every inch of the car since then. I discovered this site about a year ago but just now able to register. You UK Cougar people have some beautiful Cougars. I just wanted to post a 'hello' thread and share my Cougar a little bit. It's a little mundane in comparison to some but I've sunk my fair share of cash into the thing, that's for sure. My replacement parts than actual upgrades probably. These are short list. Many other miscellaneous things aren't really worth mentioning.

Cosmetic
Euro-Cloned Headlamps
8000K HID conversion
Body color matched grille
Clear Sidemarkers
Shaved side moldings
Silver Calipers
Redline Goods Shift Boot

Performance
SVT Upper & Lower Intake Manifolds
SVT Throttle Body
ATX throttle cable
K&N SRI w/ heatshield
SVT-SPEC MAF housing
SVT Flywheel, Clutch, and Pressure Plate
NPG FSVT 300MM Brake Upgrade

To Be Installed
SS Brake Lines all around
Polished UIM

euroclonelamprightres.jpg

Been working on this thing since Feb 2009. Finished it Jan 2010. It will be Extrude Hone'd soon and installed.
000_4775.jpg

101_0138.jpg

000_2585.jpg

101_0539.jpg

101_0134.jpg

101_0186.jpg

thefallshot.jpg

Welcome to the UK forum, will you be coming to any of our local meets :idea: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi cody really nice car i am a new member and these guys are great a wealth of knowledge and a good laugh

High Cody very clean looking frosty I'm liking the uim glad to see some of you guys from over the water visiting us the cougar grin is universal.

hi cody, really nice looking cat you have there:ihih:, i do like the american cougar head grills, just a shame they cost so much over here!

Wow. You guys are so nice. American people are jerks in comparison to you guys! :LOL:

Very nice looking frosty there cody, almost looks standard, but not quite very subtle. Wont you get in trouble for not having amber side repeaters though in the US?
For the repeater lamps I know they're legal as long as the bulbs are amber and flash amber. They came standard on ZN Cougars for 2001 and XR American Cougars in 2002.

As far as the headlamps go. I'm not 100% about that considering we do have orange reflectors in our lights as opposed to European Cougars. I've never had a problem with legality issues.

Wow. You guys are so nice. American people are jerks in comparison to you guys! :LOL:
no wories about that over here mate (y)

For the repeater lamps I know they're legal as long as the bulbs are amber and flash amber. They came standard on ZN Cougars for 2001 and XR American Cougars in 2002.

As far as the headlamps go. I'm not 100% about that considering we do have orange reflectors in our lights as opposed to European Cougars. I've never had a problem with legality issues.
I think i'm right that the ZN & XR Cougars were C2's mate, they will have headlamps like my car :skep: still I could be wrong :D