Hello from new member

Mrs Woodsman

Active user
Oct 9, 2010
North West Wales
Would just like to say hello, new member on here and soon to be new Cougar owner.
Looked and drove one 4 years ago but it was an auto and chose something else instead. Now ready to change car again and have found what I want. Very excited!!

Hi and welcome Anna ! This is a nice friendly place and it doesn't take long to get on first name terms with people

Enjoy your cougar and no the grin doesn't go.
Mark

hello Anna and a very warm welcome, dont forget to tell us all about your cat and post pics as soon as you can (y)(y)(y)

Okay,I've been told to put the details up so here goes.
Y reg, 41,000 miles , 2,5 manual with X pack. Silver. Had new brake pads and discs in Feb .
Really nice condition, they put it up on the ramp and underneath good. It's going to get a good covering of waxoyl. Also got a spare alloy with new michelin thrown in!

Anna

Okay,I've been told to put the details up so here goes.
Y reg, 41,000 miles , 2,5 manual with X pack. Silver. Had new brake pads and discs in Feb .
Really nice condition, they put it up on the ramp and underneath good. It's going to get a good covering of waxoyl. Also got a spare alloy with new michelin thrown in!

Anna
sounds good to me

low miles that Anna, nice and clean underneath aswell, sounds like you got a good one, y-reg, is that a facelift C2 then?

ACE.

Hi Anna and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.
Sounds like you got yourself a real low miler (y)

HIi Anna and welcome to the Forum. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your car. I'm sure you'll soon be driving around with a big grin :) on your face

Hi Anna (easy name to remember, as same as my mums! lol), Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your Frosty. The constant grin stays, so get used to it! lol

Cheers, Tim