Hi from a newbie

A party? A PARTEEEEE!! W'hoooooooo. Its been years since I've camped out and had fun. I used to belong to the Virago owners club and LOVED all the meets. My beautiful 535 was also called Gladys. I'm thinking it will have to wait though, damn it. My hubby just lost his job and I am in the middle of setting up a business so dosh is tight.

I used to belong to the Virago owners club and LOVED all the meets. My beautiful 535 was also called Gladys.

Ooh, my Dad's got a Virago 750. It's on a '96 N plate and I think it's done about 10,000 miles from new! I think he's going through a phase of living out all his boyhood ambitions at the moment, as he's also got an immaculate Royal Enfield Meteor Minor and he's just replaced his Avensis with an old Jag XJ6...

money is tight all round iam afraid iam mega skint but our scotfest albiet numbers are few will be fun(we will make sure of it)tent,drink,pitch,petrol=fun

Thanks Sabre. Poor Gladys. Her washers won't work. Its the Coog equivalent of 'dry eyes'. I pull her little stick up and she cries pitifully, but no tears come. Yes bling is good. Bling is VERY good. I'd like you all to post diamonds to me ... I mean Gladys. For medicinal purposes, you understand.

Hi Tigger. I like this asylum. I'm feeling right at home. Does that mean I am as barmy as you lot?

Nice. A 750 Virago. Think he will let me have a cabby? hehehe

You can afford petrol Paul? Blimey you must be rich. I'm thinking of having Gladys' tank converted to run on liquid gold. It'll be cheaper.

Thanks Sabre. Poor Gladys. Her washers won't work. Its the Coog equivalent of 'dry eyes'. I pull her little stick up and she cries pitifully, but no tears come. Yes bling is good. Bling is VERY good. I'd like you all to post diamonds to me ... I mean Gladys. For medicinal purposes, you understand.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....................diamonds eh:eek:...........to cure Gladys's poorly washers............. seems to make perfect sense to me.:);)

its only an hours drive for me but assured it will still eat the fuel as its lovely windey roads for me,only about 5 mins drive on motorway then the rest country roads

Anyways. I thought you all said this site was going to save me money. You are all enticing me to riot in muddy fields. To go away for wild weekends. D'ya know, I'm not sure I could cope with the sight of a whole herd of Cougars. I am drippy enough just looking at my Gladys. Poor old gal doesn't have any mods or posh gadgets like all of yours. I may have to be removed from the camp site wearing a specially designed rear fastening jacket!

hahahahaaa sabre. I can't wait to open the post in the morning. All them lovely diamonds on the way .... ahhhh bling.

ooh lucky you paul. I love Scotland. I'd like to retire there one day.

hahahahaaa sabre. I can't wait to open the post in the morning. All them lovely diamonds on the way .... ahhhh bling.
No probs pammie..............perhaps you could even recipricate, as Christine is suffering from a central locking problem & can only be opened manually................I'm not going there with what that's the coog equivalent to!:LOL:

Hi pammie welcome to the looney bin. Your wahers have a blocked filter, if get a noise and no water easy peasy to fix but you will get wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but the reply with quote button aint working but yes if you've named her Gladys you're as barny as the rest of us :LOL: Most of us have named our cats (there's a thread about it on here somewhere). Simply call mine The Cat. When i jump in i turn to the missus and say "right, lets unleash the wrath of The Cat"..........and it's only a Zetec :rolleyes::LOL::LOL:

When i jump in i turn to the missus and say "right, lets unleash the wrath of The Cat"..........and it's only a Zetec :rolleyes::LOL::LOL:

:eek: Nick, tell me you don't... My Cat's called Kirsty, but Joanne usually just refers to her as 'that [insert expletive] car', as in "You love that [insert expletive] car more than me!"

Sorry but the reply with quote button aint working but yes if you've named her Gladys you're as barny as the rest of us :LOL: Most of us have named our cats (there's a thread about it on here somewhere). Simply call mine The Cat. When i jump in i turn to the missus and say "right, lets unleash the wrath of The Cat"..........and it's only a Zetec :rolleyes::LOL::LOL:
Speak for yourself Nick, I'm an oasis of sense, in a desert of insanity.:)