Hours of fun with a grinder

This is the only pic i've got from when we removed the towbar, and it really doesnt show what that butcher done to pauls car, it was bloody heartbreaking to see the look on pauls face whenever he looked at it!!!
This is massive praise to paul for holding out against all the odds, and hoping that someday he'll catch up with said bloke!!!
As for ian, mate you've taken on a massive task to bring pauls cat back into the land of the living, awesome job mate, i saw how much filler was on pauls car and cringed, but even i didnt think it was that much!!!
Top job guys, huge praise to both of you, perhaps now, paul and kerry can smile at their cat again. (wheels are still here dude, so dont worry)

DSC00635.jpg

god how many exhausts were on it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Paul has asked me to post up some pics my wife took yesterday when he picked up his car , Look at the smile on his face its priceless

SDC11071.jpg

SDC11072.jpg

SDC11078.jpg

SDC11082.jpg

SDC11083.jpg

SDC11084.jpg

Dont forget about the brake light warrenty you had mate , the moment i saw your brake lights at the top of our road your warrenty was void :D:D:D

All thats left now is a couple of days in the paint shop and then the Roush kit fitting

Glad you got it out and about again Paul. It's looking good (y)

Mmmmmmmmm.......colour coded mudflaps on a Cougar :idea:

Got yer spray gun handy Al ? :ihih:

No matter what i say it always ends up being a stupid post :rolleyes5:. I've obviously missed summat here again.

I'm off to SCC............ it's warmer down there :LOL::LOL:

Your lucky Nick Si has now done over 2000 stupid posts in about 8 months lol

Good news as well mate a parcel is on it's way down to you right now.

If you fancy a challenge Al how about experimenting on Nick's mud flaps first then doing mine if it works :LOL:

If you fancy a challenge Al how about experimenting on Nick's mud flaps first then doing mine if it works :LOL:

I've got amazon paint here, i also have some melina but thats for a secret job :ihih:

It's just too damn cold to get enough heat into the garage mini spray booth though, so all paint work is on hold for a few days at least.