How well do Cougars cope with the snow?

thats the difference mark. Although that would undoubtedly miff off a plod who is behind you, you are an experienced driver with the capabilities to go along with it.

the guy i encountered was onlu just out of nappies and driving someone else's car in alien conditions with lots of other cars about in a residential area with kids playing in the snow.

I'm just glad the swear filter is on he deserves everything you throw at him!. Lots of people don't understand why after 27 yr's of driving I've never had a single point. Easy there is a time and a place to"enjoy" your car! and it is when there ain't no rozzers about.;):)

$1000 and 28 day ban would certainly stop a lot of people in this country from driving like that. Should be that for using your mobile phone (saying that I've been caught using my mobile before, like 3 years ago now)

I think that it should be an automatic 1 year ban with a fine related to your income, i.e. a tenth of your yearly take home pay. There is no need to use a phone while driving, I usually put mine in the glovebox for the duration of my journey. On a daily basis I remonstrate with these idiots who are sat in the middle lane or fast lane while waffling no doubt to another idiot in a car, they are usually well below the maximum speed limit and are restricting the free flow of traffic. For me a person who is switched on and concentrating doing 90 mph on a motorway is far less dangerous than an idiot doing 50 mph while on a phone. In the early days of them, I had sent the occasional text but when I realised how bad my driving became as a result, I stopped doing it, the ban and fine that I suggested would be adequate to quash any idea's about doing it in the future too.

I think that it should be an automatic 1 year ban with a fine related to your income, i.e. a tenth of your yearly take home pay. There is no need to use a phone while driving

This (y)

There is no excuse, if you want to speak to someone while driving get a head unit with Bluetooth like I did - the best investment I've made in a long time. If you need to concentrate while talking handsfree all you have to say is 'hang on a minute' and stop talking :)