I am soooo busy

I know what the kit is I just wondered who had had one, what is the quality like on the front one Al?.

JJ

I know what the kit is I just wondered who had had one, what is the quality like on the front one Al?.

JJ

Overall its not bad, but on comparison with the roush kit, its a little lacking imo (being kind trying not to offend the owner :D). We have yet to fit it to the car, note: there are no fitting holes pre-made in the kit, so we have to lign it all up and drill our own fittings.

Its cheap mate thats why I am asking I expect it to need some work and I know it all needs to be aligned for fitting but how is general quality if you hold it up to the light how do the seams look from the inside do they look thin for example?.

JJ

Just shear them off Al, sort them out on the bench, you can weld new bolts on if you want, but i didnt bother, just drill and use nut n bolt

They sheared when i took my front bumper off when i resprayed it. I knocked out the original tacked bolts from the brace plate and spot welded a couple of battery terminal bolts in place. they were perfect for the job (y)
Nuts/bolts would have done the same job, it just made the job of re-fixing easier with the bolt being fixed.

Bl***y butchers Time and patience + a little heat will remove any bolt Work it forward and work it back! Loads of wd work it forward work it back:mad2: