I am soooo busy

Is that a cheeky No Limits bumper / grill lurking in the garden Al:ihih:

It certainly is Lewy :ihih:

It certainly is Lewy and i reckon i know where it came from too lol

The guy who fitted V6Drifters kit removed the rear bumper too, personally i wouldnt be happy with that, as that big chunk of nylon is the rear impact protection, invalidates your insurance too................

We were talking about that as well Tony (removal of bumper) it wasn't a lightly taken decision, but it was the option we chose at the time. Maybe when we do the sideskirts fit, have a think about re-modelling it and putting it back on. It won't be the complete thing, but at least there will be some protection there.

You should be able to shape it pretty well Al, once you get through the skin its just foam

Ye, i remember drilling mine out for the old reverse sensors i used to have on, we'll see about it when the car comes back for the sideskirts. I'm going to pre-trim these and get them painted ready to bond on, then finish them off at the door sils once theyre cured.

I can tell you Matt but I would have to kill you if I did!. A bit extreme I know but the voices are telling me to cleanse the world.:eek:ut:

Sorry Nick I'd have to kill you as well (nothing personal). Al has been programmed to self distruct if he reveals Archibalds name!. Oh b****r I'm gonna have hurt myself now!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the only car I've seen in the club with that spoiler on so not like it's difficult to figure out!! LMFAO :)

Matt, put your specs on!!

Final chapter (hopefully) :LOL:
Soo today was another busy but productive day. First job was to get both doors off, and get the apertures masked off ready for sanding/filling/ and then painting. We couldn't have asked for better weather, considering it had to be done outside. Beautiful warm sunny day, and hardly a leaf moving. We got the car completely covered, and when it was ready for painting, i decided to completely re-do both side skirts rather than blowing in around the doors. So, here are a few piccies of todays progress, and hopefully the end of a marathon painting/fitting session :LOL:(y)

Doors off:

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

....and finally.
IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

Photos might not be in the correct order of progress, but it has been a long day.....:sleep:

Al - mate, well done - that looks brilliant. You really do a fantastic job - just a shame that I don't live over in your neck of the woods. Will look forward to seeing that Coug in the flesh.