I'm coming back!!!!!!!

I am trying to figure out if they welded a rusty plate on or an untreated piece of metal but I love the way they couldn't even be bothered to try and secure or shape the top section

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

We all know wings are bolt-on replacable so that in itself is negligable imo ie: a rotton wing is no biggy, but that rear sill! What! :eek:, I can't beleive anybody could be such a bodger! Looks nasty under the rails also from what i can make of the photos.

ive got a load more photos Al showing the whole underside is pretty much buggered!

Just in discussions with Tony and Nick about another stupid idea lol I've got a shed load of them

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Quick update
I've now got hold of a low mileage st220 so it's making it's way up north tomorrow morning so that's provide the running gear for 5 stud and of course the engine transplant as the engine from MOE looks to be a bodge job from the evidence Nick has seen so far.

I've now got 2 large pallets of bits and pieces at the warehouse so I'll be going through them very soon and be offering loads of bits to the group first then ebay.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

What year is the 220, Dave? Might be interested in some spare bits for my 220 [emoji106]

Sent from my Mate 20 Pro using Tapatalk

It's an 03 mate and you can have anything you want after Nick's got the bits I need. Lights etc as well if you want spares

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk