Just become a new owner

P

purplescotty

Well been thinking about it for a while now and it happened last night s reg v6 local to me on ebay out off mot today put a low bid in before hitting the pub checked when i got in happy days . Picked it up today not to bad abs light staying on and needing a good clean but drives well stops nice and straight bodywork ok usual marks here and there but cant grumble . Probably gone the route a few on here have did the probe thing for a few years just seems the natural thing to go for a cougar next was going to go for a 2 litre but the v6 was there at the time its great to have a car that not everybody nows what it is a big engined ford looking forward to experience off a club again . steve

Welcome to the club Steve, we're having Scots Fest up in Fife, Thursday/Friday till Sunday, 8th till 11th April, if you can't make the weekend, pop in and see us at some point (y) (y)

welcome to the madhouse. I can recommend subscribing for access to the member's sections - £13 per year....it will save you a fortune.

Hi Steve and welcome to ukcougar.com from a fellow Fifer. Where abouts in the Kingdom are you based?
As Paul said in an earlier post, we are having a Scottish Meet at Shellbay in April, gives you a chance to meet some of the crew if you are interested.

Hi steve and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: hope the ABS fault won't set you back too much for mot might be a simple fix if your lucky (y)
Tony
(y)

blackboard-1.gif

Think i will enjoy it in here been trying to subscribe but no joy yet prob being bit thick will find it eventually .D1CKL im in newburgh only just a fifer would love to come to the meet in fife but will be working away drive tour coaches so starting to get busy now i am hoping abs light is a cheap fix as well guy i bought it from said it went through its last mot with it on .

Thats strange as ABS light on is definately a failure, could just be a sensor at 30-40 pound up to abs module at around 1400 at Fords prices.
Basically they say if a car has ABS it has to be working.

Think i will enjoy it in here been trying to subscribe but no joy yet prob being bit thick will find it eventually .D1CKL im in newburgh only just a fifer would love to come to the meet in fife but will be working away drive tour coaches so starting to get busy now i am hoping abs light is a cheap fix as well guy i bought it from said it went through its last mot with it on .

Maybe he lied.:yikes::yikes::yikes: