Just bought my Cougar 24v 6c year 2000

rayjohnson1

New user
Jun 5, 2010
Frinton on Sea
Collected my Cougar yesterday, very pleased with it so far but it does not have a users manual, where can I get one from? Have searched internet to no avail, many thanks in anticipation.

Ray

there is no user manual as such ray. You have found a much better option which is this forum. Some of the technical sections are subscriber sections, but for £13 per year you will save yourself a fortune.

I think he means the handbook that comes with the car Si, rather than a 'Haynes-esque' repair manual. Couldn't agree more with your post though, £13 will give you access to everything you ever need to know about a Cougar and probably quite a lot that you don't!

Welcome to the forum, everything you need to know you will find on here, if not just ask - someone will know the answer :geek: :geek:

Welcome to the forum (y)

If it is the owner's manual you're after keep your eye on ebay - they pop up there every now and again.

!Bu(-oIw!2k~$(KGrHqF,!jMEv1+0!cLyBM!CTmoWVQ~~_35.JPG
!BuYID0wEGk~$(KGrHqZ,!jgEv1+0EL4BBM!Cz+0)5w~~_35.JPG
Thanks for all your welcoming messages, I know I shall enjoy my Cougar.

Welcome.
Pretty new myself.
I coughed up the £13 after a short wait but glad I did as the info on here has already saved me loads in cash.
Good example is discs/pads all round on my car.
Ford Rapid Fit wanted £284 supplied and fitted and I almost went for it....but I had a read of a how to section and knew I had all bar 2 of the required tools. So I bought my discs/pads at Trade price through work and the caliper winder set (Laser 4511) for the rear brakes and the T50 Torx piece with adaptor for £5.50.
£157.27 all in...plus I get to know my car better and I know I can do it again next time.
Result-erino :D