Lil bit of tarting up and a bit more.

where did you get the iron on emblems from mate/? im after some myself

Got them off ebay about a year ago - taken me that long to get the time to fit them :LOL:

I think that it was a link that someone posted up on here and can't remember if UK or US ebay but they were from a guy called David Bowman in the US. Do a search cos I do remember someone on here sourcing some local to him but I forget who (y)

Got them off ebay about a year ago - taken me that long to get the time to fit them :LOL:

I think that it was a link that someone posted up on here and can't remember if UK or US ebay but they were from a guy called David Bowman in the US.:

T'was me Ian, it was the US ebay motors ad that i got mine from (y)

I've been keeping an eye out as i know a few members want them but i haven't spotted any for ages. Mmmmm......I wonder if Kev and Nancy can get them ??????????

Ian....loving the bling mate, very tastefull (y) Where d'ya get those strut top blingy things then ?

Ian....loving the bling mate, very tastefull (y) Where d'ya get those strut top blingy things then ?

NEW PICCIES FROM TODAY ADDED TO POST #1

Picked up all the stuff over the last few months off ebay Nick - all from mondeo sports fabrication - the strut top thingys are threaded and just screw straight on (y)

Iain-looking good,always liked your car--its different not just because its green and has the world famous coffee tin,maybe because its a one off never to be repeated cool cat (y)(y)(y)