Major changes to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not the only software but its the best software out there.. we are not going to be like NECO with the cms frontend its just going to be like we are now but slightly different cosmetically

I guess having a peek at my Vb 4.0.2 test forum put you off the CMS frontend then Rob :LOL:

There is a LOT of work involved transfering vb3.8.4 over to Vb4 as Jelsoft have changed quite a bit of the forum software :yesnod:

So, be gentle with Rob guys as this change has been forced on all vBulletin license holders, along with a big jump in the cost of the license!

Any probs Rob just shout!:yesnod:

I cant see any problems mate, other than a show in April (castle combe) but you should be up and running again before then. Like JJ said take your time....now what am I gonna do for a week ? (UKCougar.com is one of my homepages)

bobster as a newbi i will be lost without bforum but appreciate how much work u put into it dont burn the candle both ends take it easy will just have to have more beer

Yup, take your time Rob, no great hurry....there's tonnes of p*rn out there that I need to get through! :ihih::ihih:......and if I get really stuck for some "Cougar Conversation" then I'll just pop into SCC for a bit :yesnod:

Thanks for all your hard work and look forward to the "new look" forum.

Ps. You'll just be taking it down as all the guys have their exhausts modded at MIJ...so guys, just means we'll all have to wait to post up all our pic's and vid's.

Keep up the good work Rob (y)(y)

rob if we loose the forum for a week out of 52 to make it easier for you to adapt mate its the least we can put up with .all your efforts are much apprieciated mate .thanks for all your hard work, we have a great forum

Well said Neil.......

Rob I'd just like to add my thanks for all that you do for everyone, the very least we can do to show our appreciation is have patience, and apparantly buy beer........ (y)

Thanks for the hard work you put into this forum, it helps so many people out..

I'm sure SCC will be stella this time as they have been before, however everyone(and I mean everyone) is welcome to use .net. If anyone has 'issues' registering, let me know, and I'll sort them. I've not posted this to tread on anyone's toes, especially Ian's(Lottyvsdub) as I am aware of how accomodating he and his team have been before, but to try and mend any bridges that have been broken previously (including by myself)

Hey guys as you know your always welcome at SCC , feel free to come and abuse us as much as you like within reason lol
If theres any issues that the .com admin need to post up even just updates please feel free to do so . For you guys who dont use us , if you simply look at our SCC portal page Rob and JJ can keep you up to date in our news section which is open for anyone to read .

Last edited:
Just wanted to echo what others have said, this is an excellent site and the efforts you put in to keep it going are much appreciated. It seems like one big happy family here and i`m sure we`ll all miss it while it`s down, but be even happier and more appreciative once it`s back up again, cheers mate. (y)

Thanks Ian as always you are a gent.

I am adamant Rob is not going to be at this all night every night to get it done the guy does more than most realise with keeping this forum up to date and debugging and back ups and............ you get the idea lol, I want hime to be able to take his time and be relaxed this time I am sure we will all cope for a week.

Thanks for all the understanding guys I know how much you all rely on the forum to keep in touch etc nice to know we have everyones support.

JJ

I'm sure SCC will be stella this time as they have been before, however everyone(and I mean everyone) is welcome to use .net. If anyone has 'issues' registering, let me know, and I'll sort them. I've not posted this to tread on anyone's toes, especially Ian's(Lottyvsdub) as I am aware of how accomodating he and his team have been before, but to try and mend any bridges that have been broken previously (including by myself)

Thanks mate not something I will personally be doing for various reasons but the offer is much appreciated.(y)

JJ

animatedThankYou.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.