Just thought I'd share with you my day at MIJ Performance in Walsall

MIJPerformanceExhaust003.jpg

MIJPerformanceExhaust005.jpg

MIJPerformanceExhaust006.jpg

MIJPerformanceExhaust007.jpg

MIJPerformanceExhaust011.jpg

MIJPerformanceExhaust014.jpg

MIJPerformanceExhaust015.jpg

The sound of the exhaust note has now changed after doing 180 miles back to Devon, so it's lovely and deep and throaty.
I'll put up a new vid of the sound how it is now - will do that tomorrow, coz it's raining out there.

http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s353/WildV6/?action=view&current=MIJPerformanceExhaust010.flv

This is the MIJ Performance Race Car - it's a bit of a beast - with 1143bhp and does 0-60 in 3.8 seconds

MIJPerformanceExhaust009.jpg

This is just some further footage of what they had going on in the garage:

http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s353/WildV6/?action=view&current=MIJPerformanceExhaust016.flv

And they even had an old 60's Mustang too:

http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s353/WildV6/?action=view&current=MIJPerformanceExhaust017.flv

looks perfect!!!(y)
what is diameter of those pipes?

They are what MIJ call "3 inch rolled". I could have had the option of just having two single pipes, but as soon as they brought the quad pipes out and showed me - well, I just wet myself! pmsl :LOL::LOL:

Jay at MIJ was telling me there is another Cougar owner by the name of "Paul" booked in for Wednesday this week??? Anyone know if it's anyone from here???

i have my car booked in wednesday mate, looks like they have done another great job on a cougar, i am looking at 5" quads and new headers, also going for the full sport setup is that what you had?

Aha! so your "Paul" that Jay was talking about. No mate, I went for the "Mid-Sport" as otherwise exhaust too loud for motorway driving. I also had the Cat Back system. Bl**dy hell, your going 5" pipes...yee gods! lol...I thought mine were big enough :LOL::LOL: Hope your as pleased with the job on yours as I am with mine. They are a really great bunch at MIJ (y)

Paul, what price have you been quoted for yours? Would be interested to see the difference in price, as I just paid £360.00 all inclusive.

Looking veryyyyyyyyyyyy :cool::cool::cool: (y) I like those exits Tim, good choice matey, not too Mahoosive. Imo , quads are not always a good idea, so they have to be done right, and i think they are :yesnod:(y)

....and we all likes shineeeeeeyy

Looking veryyyyyyyyyyyy :cool::cool::cool: (y) I like those exits Tim, good choice matey, not too Mahoosive. Imo , quads are not always a good idea, so they have to be done right, and i think they are :yesnod:(y)

....and we all likes shineeeeeeyy

I'll get out there and measure from left pipe to right pipe and give you the measurements for an infill (y)

A good choice mate and same to Paul (y)
Because guess what I've got....their Mid-sport system with a cat replacement pipe and twin squared oval tail-pipes. Had mine fitted since May 2008
Cost: £450.98 (£439.99 but you pay extra if using a credit card)

Busa-boy & Rich B have MIJ systems also (as well as the lad Stribo mentioned who was a member of this club and .NET)
DSC01262.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

DSC01267.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

With Alan's Carbon fiber Infill pannel
(y)

Looking good there fella nothing like the smell of a new exhaust burning in. should keep the cheesy grin going a while longer now.

Yeah interesting, they were in development* when I was there in 2008, might go back and have them fitted too if they aint to much

*They were chating to a guy with a ST220 about development work on manifolds for the Duratec V6, so I guess this is what he means?