Modified Mayhem 2006 Pics

mm18.jpg

what is happening with my face there??!!!

obviously shock!![/img]

Jo, your complaining about that pic of you!

What about me?!

mm24.jpg

Rich, some amazing pictures, the "Pouncing" one you have of mine is a definate keeper.

Great work fella!

P.S. I Told you at mayhem, but just to re-iterate the point, 'The Bitch" was looking and sounding fantastic mate. All the effort you went to cleaning and shining her up was definately worth it!

Unfortunately, I missed the real fun. Next year, I will take the pro plus as back up. Then the really naughty photo's can be taken. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Thanks everybody for the kind comments. I hope that we can get something organised for christmas, maybe a stay over in a hotel, a meal and a drink, I may even provide a cake, complete with santa's and snowmen! :D :D :D

Great pics all,they bring back some great memorys.....

.........but more worryingly a few of them don't. :eek:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Excellent pics Rich, great captions too!

If the next big meet is next year, I can't wait!!! I'll be there, cat or not!!!

i think bob, that you should be very careful now the next time you get drunk around any of us as we will have the camera ready for every moment :twisted:

As always, fantastic picture's & commentary Richard! :D

I'm still laughing at the 'George Michael' one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

angelman said:
sorry, you was right Jo, hideous!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
P1020393.jpg

trying to scare you away from taking pictures of me bob :wink:

thats truely HORRIBLE though!! :LOL: next time im wearing a paper bag with eye holes!

it's no use there bob, the chops will still poke through!! :LOL:

P1020314Small.jpg

I wonder if that left a "burns" print on Maz's forehead?! :? :LOL: :LOL:

I seem to have picked up a disproportionate amount of dodgy pictures this year!!!

Goerge Michael, I ask you..... :roll: :LOL:

Wow. check out my belly fluff in the jumping pic! :LOL:

I have bruised knees after the dive picture - well worth it thou.

Rich, have you got the picture of me in my car i was gonna use as my sig? I miss the 'salute'!

As always, great pics everyone. Jo - think I will use that last pic to make your avatar, yes? :LOL: 8)