Mogs new look

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
Before I show any pictures I want to give a huge thanks to Martin (dogsbody) for helping me all day lowering and polishing wheels (y) top man I couldnt have done it without you (y)

Well some before shots..

P270808_1833.jpg

P270808_1834.jpg

P270808_183401.jpg

Monster truck :LOL: :LOL: tbh after I bought Jasons wheels I didnt think the colour went right.. To quote Pid... They look like mucky boots :LOL:

Well.. I give you mogs new look.. 45mm lower and alloys with a twist :)

P020509_1717.jpg

P020509_171701.jpg

P020509_171801.jpg

P020509_171802.jpg

P020509_1718.jpg

P020509_1420.jpg

And her new look wouldnt be complete without some Jason and Kully Inpsired madness :LOL: I went down to see the 2 gangster ICE barons the other weekend and they sorted me out with something..

P260409_2006.jpg

Roll on show season :D

Rob

Had fun :smile5:

Looks miles better..good call on the polished rims..makes a hell of a difference (y)

How does she drive with the new Kully spring / Ginja damper handling pack?:smile5:

Had fun :smile5:

Looks miles better..good call on the polished rims..makes a hell of a difference (y)

How does she drive with the new Kully spring / Ginja damper handling pack?:smile5:

Ok thanks matey.. get a creak everytime I hit a bump but i think thats my CV again :mad2: think your size 10's finished it off :LOL: :LOL:

It's been a long time coming, but i guess the wait was worth it :yesnod:
Looking loads better and the rims now look at least like they put some new laces in :wink5:
Seriously mate, they look loads better, shame i couldn't make it, but as you'll see, i had a bit of a do myself :ihih:

Looking tidy now. Like the chrome lip on the wheels. So whats that 45mm lower on the front and 55mm on the back LOL.

Plent of room for the shopping Bobster still has the door pockets.

Looking good mate....so thats were Kullys old subs went...they get around :LOL:

They will be getting some abuse soon once Rob has some replacements for them see how they like 3kw up them lol one is gone already and the other has been getting a clipped signal for a tad too long so seen better days now but once the box has been messed with and a pair of secret subs installed he will be rocking good and proper!.

JJ

Ah yes, we found that out a long time back when I helped Kully and Neil instal it into Kullys car, via Alex 16v's (the boot build)...and no doubt someone elses alng the way :LOL:

Hell them Pioneers are how Neil (Pie-in-ear) got his name