more cougar logos

Hi mate ,
looking good !
i have these but some nice chap got one of them off so only three left .
also got cougar screw cover,s for the numberplate screw,s but i glue,d these on so they not be coming off !
Bound .

Unless you had a Cougar, what would the point of stealing them be? My black and chrome Ford ones have been on the car for 6months or so now and they are still there, only time I nearly lost a couple was when the tyres were changed and the fitter left them on the bay and fitted standard plastic caps, suffice to say I was on the phone and right back there in about 15minutes!

Unless you had a Cougar, what would the point of stealing them be? My black and chrome Ford ones have been on the car for 6months or so now and they are still there, only time I nearly lost a couple was when the tyres were changed and the fitter left them on the bay and fitted standard plastic caps, suffice to say I was on the phone and right back there in about 15minutes!

Its because they like the cougar logo Matt, pure and simple (y).....little sods!

Hi mate ,
looking good !
i have these but some nice chap got one of them off so only three left .
also got cougar screw cover,s for the numberplate screw,s but i glue,d these on so they not be coming off !
Bound .

Ooo! Where did ya get them then? Can you post up a piccy?