my 2 cat drive

well all the graphics are gone now including the one on rear window big boys toy
so just need to get hairdryer out for the bull on the boot lol,spent 2 hours hoovering it out will need done again,been washed but cant cut and polish raining on and off here.

Nice motor mate, but what the hell did they do with those alloys - right mess and those tyres - good grief! Looks asthough they've been hooning it around the streets ripping the sh*te out of them. Glad it's all coming together though with a bit of TLC.

by the looks of it he hasnt ever done the tyre pressures or the tracking as that is a mile out noticed it about 65 to 75 mph starts to vibrate but bearing in mind it has a broken front spring so wont help

well i would speak to scunny iam sure he will hold of till u have the funds if your want to keep original alloys on it as the c2 ones doe look nicer than the c1's my other cat has oz anniversary 35 alloys and i believe the ones i bought for the black cat are fox alloys

I might be changing the location of my job soon, much closer to home. Which means, getting rid of my oil burner. I may too have a 2 cat drive way!