My Cats Caught Fire

Sabre Tooth

Well-known user
Oct 7, 2009
Leicester
Well this was one of my 2 graphic options & TBH, I'm still not too sure:eek:.......whatever they are, they're certainly can't be accused of being subtle!:LOL:
DSC07862-1.jpg

DSC07861.jpg

DSC07852.jpg

DSC07853.jpg

DSC07854.jpg

DSC07855.jpg

DSC07856.jpg

DSC07857.jpg

DSC07858.jpg

DSC07859.jpg

DSC07860.jpg

DSC07863.jpg

DSC07864.jpg

COOL, i do like my graphics, love the sides but the bonnet ones look like eye-lashes LOL must be a girl cat ;)
You know what, they were my thoughts exactly :LOL::LOL::LOL:.......someone's given her mascara................I may end up taking the bonnet flames off, but I'll give it a while to get used to it & see!

Looking good Mark, very smart, just needs your exhaust on now to finish her off :yesnod: :yesnod:

I won't lie I'm not a fan of graphics, even subtle badging is not for me, looks like a neat job though.

glad your happy with them not my cuppa tea though,should have seen the debate on the ones i removed from my black cat when i bought it lol

I am hearing echoes of my own thoughts about the bonnet :D & appreciate brutal honesty;), I'm gonna give it a while, as it only takes a couple of mins to lose them & see what she looks like without them. I may even decide to go for my other design yet, but we'll wait & see.:)

I'm not a fan of graphics either..for me your car looked better without them..but the point is that its not my car or anyone elses, if you like em, you keep em.

thats the idea of asking for opinions no point if people dont say it like it is lol,but main point is that you like them yourself and to hang what people say when not asked for there opinion lol

TBH, I'm not sure about 'em, they look different fitted on the car, as the side flames are thicker & less tapered than they were on the picture I saw when I bought them. The way he has fitted the bonnet flames does indeed look more like eyelashes than flames....it wouldn't particularly bother me if no-one liked them if I did, but I'm not 100% sold on them.

Paul's right, I was looking for honest opinions from you all & am grateful for them guys.(y)

I am hearing echoes of my own thoughts about the bonnet :D & appreciate brutal honesty;), I'm gonna give it a while, as it only takes a couple of mins to lose them & see what she looks like without them. I may even decide to go for my other design yet, but we'll wait & see.:)

I would give them a few days/weeks too, every modification on my car has made me wonder if I have done the right thing but after a few minutes/days/weeks I have decided I like it/them.

Thanks Rich, that's the plan, I'm gonna give it a little while first before I make a decision one way or the other.............like Al said to me (Al didn't do the flame graphics btw), if you don't like 'em you can always peel 'em off again.:)

hi sabre, looking good, esp like the sides, but gotta say , try it for a few days and if you still arnt sure then its not to be, after all its your cat, you are the one that gets to drive it (y)

I like the design and thought and effort gone into these,weather i would be brave enough to do it i don't know, but everyone's has different taste's and it's an individual thing. As been said the bonnet ones do look eye lashes, however this is only a glimpse from a photo for a short period, so it would be better to give them a couple weeks to settle down and grow on you, also you see them in the flesh so to speak and could look different to a photo (y)(y)

What's the second option Mark?

I'm sure that they'll grow on me given time but at the moment .... do you really want my honest opinion? I just typed it out and it looked far to cruel to be posting up it on a public domain so I deleted it (y)

:D

like the side flares mark (y),their not every ones cup of tea:nonod:, but its your car and if your happy thats fine :smilewinkgrin:will put my pics on tomorrow and expect to get some dissing but hey who cares(y)