My mini photo shoot

Pid_16V

Admin (Uncle Al)
Club Admin
Nov 20, 2006
Mansfield (Robin Hood Country)
I needed a couple of up to date photos, so today i went out to take a few piccies after giving the cat a quick once over with a bucket and sponge. These places I havn't visited for years. I used to come here with pals when we were kids. Nice, very quiet relaxing places.
While i was at the monument, a pony wondered over to the railings, we had quite a chat, although it was mostly me doing the talking :skep:...:LOL:

Ignore the date on the photo's, i forgot to reset the camera :mad2:

100_0604.jpg

100_0605.jpg

100_0606.jpg

100_0608.jpg

100_0609.jpg

100_0615.jpg

100_0627.jpg

100_0628.jpg

100_0630.jpg

100_0631.jpg

100_0633.jpg

my personal favourite is the one of the bin lorry....and i love the number plate in the last photo - illegal as hell!

Ok, i'm out in the middle of nowhere, nice little quiet country lane outside an ancient chapel, just about to take a piccy, and along comes a dustbin lorry and parks right in shot :mad2:

Al, what's with the little blanking plates you have on the outer edges of your foglights? I've never noticed them before.

They are part of the ROUSH bodykit Rich, very subtle.

mmmm Roush sexiness. :ihih::yesnod: I never get tired of seeing one.

Great pics!
That location looks like the perfect backdrop.

Looking good as allways AL, hint of Monaro with that scoop on the hood....as for the bin lorry, you didn't have to post up that pic so its your own fault ;) :LOL:

Monaro, oh yes, i love that song of his at the beginning of the "Italian Job"
Well i was going to edit out the lorry Matt, but i thought well! what the hell, i'll just show how inconsiderate some people are :rolleyes5: :LOL:

Al, what's with the little blanking plates you have on the outer edges of your foglights? I've never noticed them before.

We know someone else who has these on their Frosty don't we Al...I wonder who it could be?....possibly Andy aka Quicksilver?? :yesnod::smilewinkgrin: