My NEW Bling Alloys

WildV6

Well-known user
Feb 2, 2008
Devon, UK
Ok guys, here you go...finally got my new alloys and I am well pleased with the result :yesnod::yesnod:(y)

BK563Alloys001.jpg

Into the workshop and the tranformation begins....

BK563Alloys002.jpg

BK563Alloys003.jpg

BK563Alloys004.jpg

BK563Alloys005.jpg

BK563Alloys007.jpg

BK563Alloys009.jpg

and here she is at home just after a quick wash and dry...

BK563Alloys016.jpg

BK563Alloys017.jpg

BK563Alloys024.jpg

BK563Alloys021.jpg

So guys, what do you think??? Good...Bad ????

Last edited:
Stunning mate:ihih::ihih::ihih:(y)(y)(y)
how much you payed for them? might take a look on them in early spring:wink5:

Direct from BK here in Exeter. They were £555 inc. vat complete package including fitting and 4 locking wheel nuts per wheel.

They look awesome mate, really finish your Cat off nicely.(y)(y)

Thanks mate, it took me ages to decided which alloys, I picked out about 10 different ones and kept looking and looking and looking and looking.:eek6:..lol...then broke it down to 4 sets...and them looked some more..:sleep: :LOL:
then, I finally decided...on other set....:nono:...and then changed my mind...again! :yesnod:....until I said what the hell...go for the BK563's (y)

Suits a black cat, not sure how it would look on others!

runs and hides........

your quite right Viv, hence why it took me so long to find the right alloys, as some suit some colours, while others don't. So, you are not wrong in what you have said (y)

AWSOME (y)

All u need now is the OEM spoiler :dita: (y)

P.S turn you your fog lights out before the fog light crew spit their dummy out :rolleyes5: :skep:

AWSOME (y)

All u need now is the OEM spoiler :dita: (y)

P.S turn you your fog lights out before the fog light crew spit their dummy out :rolleyes5: :skep:

Yeh, actually wouldn't mind a rear spoiler like the one Ade (add_issan) has put on his (y)

RE: Fog lights - I only use these for the pic's :LOL:, otherwise I don't use them (unless it's foggy ofcourse) - it's one of my pet hates too. When been out on patrol - the number of people we've had to speak too :nono: