My new car.

Z

Z EX

As some of you know, i recently sold my Cougar as i needed something that could carry my daughter when needed. Plus, as we now have a family car (Nissan Qashqai) i don't need anything so big and thirsty.

This is what i bought!

DSC03085.jpg

DSC03081.jpg

Its a 2005 Mitsubishi Colt CZ-T. A 147hp Japanese pocket rocket and by God it flys!! Plus it will do 30+ mpg around town and 40+ on the motorway. I've had it for 2 weeks now and I'm very pleased the only thing it doesn't have that i wanted is leather but i will soon take care of that.

Ian

Well done Ian! Certainly a different looking car, I bet you are really chuffed to have a new toy to play with!! :D :D

angelman said:
Permission to laugh??

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How VERY dare you!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: lol,

I love the colt czt, such a brilliant choice! You'll have to give it a full review because i am seriously tempted to go for one myself!! Only thing i didnt like about them was the 80's style green dot matrix display screen lol and the fact that its not got optional xenons, but you can retro fit them these days so no big problem!

Yep im definitely liking your new car, shame you had to sell your cougar though, it would have been perfect if you could have kept it for weekend use!! :(