My New Cougar

A

Ady&Tracy

Hi,

Here are the Pic's of my new cougar as promised. Its not been good weather here so not looking it's best, hope to get some in the sun soon. Hoping to change the rear lights and side repeaters as the previous owner went a bit mad with tint spray, also have removed the blue neon ground lighting kit. :D

Tracy as it's my car - not Ady's. :wink5:

ebaypictures070.jpg

ebaypictures071.jpg

ebaypictures072.jpg

ebaypictures073.jpg

Hi,
Ady has plenty of mods planned :) He has already fitted my CD player, hope to fit my subs soon and then some up graded speakers I think. Would like to get the colour coded rear light covers that alot of you guys have. Need to fix the sun roof first though :(
Tracy

hi and welcome, good luck with the sun roof , quite a few of us have had probs with sunroofs, usually means sourcing new sunroof from breakers as a lot of the time it is the running gear that goes.

Don't bother with the covers just get them to mask out your "boobs" and spray the light unit looks much cleaner.

Nice car.

JJ

they do look illegal though. Front side windows have to let 70 per cent of natural light through, Windscreen has to let 75 per cent of natural light. They do look a little dark to me.

Looks like a nice clean car to start off with!

Hope you enjoy it!?(y)

Hi Guys

Thanks for the comments, the windows do look good it's about the only decent mod the previous owner did. I think they may be a little dark but it was a dull day so they look worse in the photos the front windows are a dark smoke and not that bad, the rears are defiantly limo though.

Good Idea on the lights might have a go at that soon. As for the sunroof it is the running gear that is knackered but it doesn't leak at the moment so I'm going keep an eye for a reasonably priced one, no huge rush for it.

Cheers
Ady

Hi Tracy and welcome, sweet looking car!! ;)

Any idea what make the blue neon kit was and are you getting shot of it?? I pass through Somerset every night on my way to Exeter, will keep an eye out! :) Not in a stalkery way lol!!

Any idea what make the blue neon kit was and are you getting shot of it?? I pass through Somerset every night on my way to Exeter, will keep an eye out! :) Not in a stalkery way lol!!

Hi, I have no idea what make it is but it is a LED kit, not sure if all of it works but you are more than welcome to come and collect it. We are just off of the A303, near Stoke Sub Hamdon. Let me know if and when you would like to collect.
(y)

You thinking about putting neons on your ride eh Kully? :ihih:

Hi, I have no idea what make it is but it is a LED kit, not sure if all of it works but you are more than welcome to come and collect it. We are just off of the A303, near Stoke Sub Hamdon. Let me know if and when you would like to collect.
(y)

Cool (y) Sounds like a plan, just gotta figure out when and where. Could always rope Tim into collecting it for me!! :idea: :ihih: :ihih: :smilewinkgrin:

Ok just had a look on multimap and I may need to come up with a different plan! The van I drive for work is tracked by GPS and if I stray too far off my route, I have to explain it!! Picking up car parts is not a good excuse lol!! Let me work on it and I'll get back to you, out of interest which is the nearest services on the M5 to you? Bridgwater or Taunton Deane?

Cool (y) Sounds like a plan, just gotta figure out when and where. Could always rope Tim into collecting it for me!! :idea: :ihih: :ihih: :smilewinkgrin:

Ok just had a look on multimap and I may need to come up with a different plan! The van I drive for work is tracked by GPS and if I stray too far off my route, I have to explain it!! Picking up car parts is not a good excuse lol!! Let me work on it and I'll get back to you, out of interest which is the nearest services on the M5 to you? Bridgwater or Taunton Deane?

Kully if you get stuck and can't, then yes, happy to make a trip out there to pick it up for you (y)

don't worry about it Matt, I have a few tricks up my sleeve :)

Tim, may need to take you up on that mate, will text you and let you know :)

I would guess so as the neons I gave him didn't work (sorry about that mate)

Those tints arn't that bad, seen a Cooper-S today with the fronts that dark, and they come like that from the factory

don't worry about it Matt, I have a few tricks up my sleeve :)

Tim, may need to take you up on that mate, will text you and let you know :)

No worries mate, I'm off work (days off) until Friday, so can do within next couple of days if needed (y)

Hi Guys

Evenings will be better for us, but Tracy is home by 2:30 so if you wanted to grab them earlier you could (y)