My New Spray Job / My Cougar.

F7OUD

Well-known user
Sep 5, 2009
Barry, South Wales.
Here it is finally, all done and looking nice and shiny !!!

2z6grnm.jpg

5x64is.jpg

22fbpe.jpg

24xdnax.jpg

2s8fuxv.jpg

11b242o.jpg

2e64o78.jpg

nox6k1.jpg

9kox35.jpg

nbesso.jpg

hurbpl.jpg

2e34rya.jpg

A few things I would have done differently but the work looks awsome and my overall opinion is I like it looks very different which is a good thing in my book(y)

JJ

Oh and get those tails tinted will make a huge difference to how the rear looks!!!.

JJ

A few things I would have done differently but the work looks awsome and my overall opinion is I like it looks very different which is a good thing in my book(y)

JJ
Cheers JJ, I think over all it look good. It does stand out and attracts alot of attention. Need to get it off the road now so no scum bag scratches it.

Deffo mate I did have my reservations at first but it works ok being honest the only thing that sticks out a bit for me is the bottom of the two orange lines I would have played around with it a bit more but the main thing is you are happy as it is your car some do not like my scheme either lol all personal preference mate but it does look nice you should be proud of it.

JJ

Deffo mate I did have my reservations at first but it works ok being honest the only thing that sticks out a bit for me is the bottom of the two orange lines I would have played around with it a bit more but the main thing is you are happy as it is your car some do not like my scheme either lol all personal preference mate but it does look nice you should be proud of it.

JJ
Cheers JJ, I see what you are saying and I do get it. I know the car will not be to everyones taste, there will be people in here who will hate it and others who will love it. I like it so that is all that matters to me.

Wow! Thats distinctive. Is the silver acrylic wrap or is it paint?
I agree about tinting the rear lights. It looks tho as though there should be some writing along the side in a kind of rally/racing style.
Great job!

Wow! Thats distinctive. Is the silver acrylic wrap or is it paint?
I agree about tinting the rear lights. It looks tho as though there should be some writing along the side in a kind of rally/racing style.
Great job!
No, its all paint. It has taken 5 weeks to do.
Cheers for the comments, I have got some Cougar stickers inbound from Alan ( Pid16V ) so that will be good.

Looks good, drop it 30-40mm and 18-19" wheels will transform it another level.
Yeah, I am getting 18's first. Should have the money by the end of the month. Was going to get 19's but at well over £100 a tyre it is not worth it.
As for lowering it, I need one of my wishbones doing so I think I will do both of them first before I start messing about with all that.
Cheers for the coments.

looks really snappy peter great job (y),worth the wait mate to see the finished job :yesnod::yesnod:you going black or orange for your 18"s:idea: no inside pics of floor covering in orange and black:ihih::ihih:(y)

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No.................................

YES!!!!

It's like somethin else Peter, where do you look next? it's got so many angles its brilliant. You must be well chuffed mate, well done (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

looks really snappy peter great job (y),worth the wait mate to see the finished job :yesnod::yesnod:you going black or orange for your 18"s:idea: no inside pics of floor covering in orange and black:ihih::ihih:(y)
Sorry Neil, I will get some pics of the inside for you mate lol !!!
Cheers.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No.................................

YES!!!!

It's like somethin else Peter, where do you look next? it's got so many angles its brilliant. You must be well chuffed mate, well done (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Cheers Alan, there is alot to take in all in one go. I am very pleased with the finished job. It is a real head turned for sure. I will get the wheels sorted asap now to finish the over all look off.

so peter why were you worried about likes /dislikes its a thumbs up (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)mate from the guy who matters you and the forum say yes to not bad so are you the tango man :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: