front drop links
rear drop links
new rubber CV gaiters for the front
new coil pack
new leads
new sparks
new fuel tank strap
new front anti roll bar bushes
new stabilising arm bushes for the rear (trailing arm)
new rubbers for rear drop links
replaced broken dash part (where the heater controls are etc..)
rear anti roll bar bushes

Soon to be done...

Body work - front + rear bumpers + small blob of tin worm on rear arch (want to catch it in early stages)

Still got a few things I want to sort out on it, but in all honesty the thing drives like new!

Thought I would post an update of what i've been up to anyways and now that i've subscribed i'll be more active too :)

Cheers,

Sam.

Whyyyyyyyy didnt I subscribe sooner, i've already found all the faults that i've been struggling with on my own for ages (and failing), looks like as soon as it stop raining for a bit i'll be stuck under my bonnet for a few hours! :p

Nice one Sam, sounds like you have spent a lot of time on your Coug and money to boot. Although you say your going to keep her stock standard...I would change those fried eggs on the front wings, apart from that..very nice indeed...and very clean!

Very nice frosty Sam & it looks very well looked after with all the new bits you've replaced............see how it's smiling at you!:)

Hey Adz, planning on keeping her standard looking, but I cant speak for what I might do under the bonnet haha

I havent posted a recent picture for a while, so i've been busily cleaning all morning :p

Not bad for 140,000 miles I think!!

cleancougar007.jpg

cleancougar006.jpg

cleancougar004.jpg

cleancougar002.jpg

cleancougar001.jpg