New Additions

bigc23

Well-known user
Jun 15, 2010
Suffolk
Picked these up off the Bay a couple days ago, thanks to Tiff for posting them on here. The guy I went and bought them off was in March, Cambridgeshire (80minute drive away) and he told me I had got an absoloute bargain (state the bleedin obvious (y)) They came in at a grand total of £165 they are in seriously good condition, tyres may need changing for MOT in Jan but he said that he had sold them once already and the guy mucked him about but he had sold them for £190 so even better for me (y)

Also the Fusion sub in the boot which my mate sold me for £60 we fitted it yesterday and all was swell. Its a great piece of kit actually (Fusion Reactor 2120 RRP £199)

Let me know what you all think :D

Ford Focus MP3 17" £165 (y)

4990453746_6f824ff87a.jpg

4990453406_0d02033fca.jpg

4989847949_30619fb550.jpg

4990452992_b68e593a33.jpg

SUB (y) £60

4990572586_5627b4469e.jpg

Well, I must say Chris - those MP3 wheels look a damn sight better on your cat than I thought they would - looks like she was born with them on (y)

As for the sub - looks like that's going to kick out some wicked bass :)

Well, I must say Chris - those MP3 wheels look a damn sight better on your cat than I thought they would - looks like she was born with them on (y)

As for the sub - looks like that's going to kick out some wicked bass :)

Cheers mate, yea I was actually looking at some 5 spoke wheels as i liked them alot, but these came up and i have always liked the MP3 wheels, would have been stupid not to really.

The woofer was shaking my hair this afternoon :D (y)

Look very nice mate similar at a glance to ria's wheels.

The subs are good bang for buck to.

JJ

yep, thought it may raise a smile Chris. It sounds like the tyres may have a little more life, but the value is in the wheels.

I do like what you are doing with cat1

yep, thought it may raise a smile Chris. It sounds like the tyres may have a little more life, but the value is in the wheels.

I do like what you are doing with cat1

Cheers mate, Well I had a pretty good starting point lets be honest (y)

My dad has said I MUST sell the old wheels as we don't have room for them, so they may well be up here soon enough :)