new bumper and reverse sensors

B

brabenv6

well big thanks to uncle alan for supplying the bumper and reverse sensors withe rear view mirror display thingy,dont know the technical name :LOL:
1st thing,strip down
Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

cmon lads back to work !!!
Picture068.jpg

sorry about losing your drill bit inside there uncle alan :nonod:
Picture069.jpg

theres some wire iside there somwhere :eek:,this is the only way we could thread the cables trough :yesnod::LOL:
Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

time to relax thinks tbag jobs a good un all done,thanks again uncle alan
Picture074.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Scott... in the 70's there used to be a bloke called alvin stardust that my gran liked to hear sing, that looks like him drilling your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun in the sun eh Scott, did you notice the bulldog behind Tbag? :LOL:
Wayne, I'll have you know Bernard Jewry, aka Shane Fenton aka Alvin Stardust, is a close aquaintance of mine, maybe that explains the similarity in fashions :LOL: After all, he was a Mansfield/Southwell lad.
I'm not too sure about the rear bug eye light mod on the parcel shelf Scott :idea::confused:

nice job lads,well done. how much for the old bumper you took off?

I could never get a decent photo of that Scott, well done matey, there are no numbers showing in the display :confused: Oh btw, on the left hand side of the mirror, there is a tiny switch, iirc it turns the buzzer on/off.

I could never get a decent photo of that Scott, well done matey, there are no numbers showing in the display :confused: Oh btw, on the left hand side of the mirror, there is a tiny switch, iirc it turns the buzzer on/off.
thx m8,theres no numbers on it coz i dont think nothing is behind me,i took the photo on my mobile,infact i have done with all the photos today,theyve all come out better than what my proper camera would take :confused::D

here you go m8y,heres the the rear view mirror (y)

Picture096.jpg

Picture095.jpg
Wow that looks cool, what type of system is it., and what else does it do if anything. I have seen some that would have to have a box for the front and rear senors but like the idea of that one.(y)