New cougar owner needs help!

Andy if you find a 01-02 cougar center console you get a complimentary real cup holder that will fit the ATX shifter.
8628b02c07e212d89911c39fcc8f015b.jpg

Cheers mate, that gives me quite a bit to think about re: possibility of a later ford cup holder. I am very impressed with the Mondeo one you fitted. Nice work.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm determined to find some answer to the conundrum! cheers

That pic I posted was really meant for Andy. From what I'm understanding he has need for LHD parts. That wouldnt bolt into a stock RHD car without modifying it.

Edit: I'm one of our few US members and randomly post pics of cougar parts that wont work in UK cars [emoji16]

...For the cupholder, maybe a 3D printer could help !!
I'm sure there are people on here giving this serious consideration.

I bodged a MK3 Mondeo extending cup holder in to my last Cougar with some success.
Unfortunately wouldn't be compatible with the auto shifter.

This would be the radio type option I was talking about
Reminds me of the PC user who contacted support because the coffee cup holder had failed....she had been resting her mug on the CD tray.

Yes it was, however all ideas are incredibly gratefully received and i have also looked at the single din option forwarded off of that old e bay. Any links for a good phone holder would be smashing too. Nice leather grear knobs and hand brake cover ideas would also be grand. Not much hey, but thanks for reading this far.

Wow! They look great, cheers. Do they work well if your phone has a gel cover over it? I've never seen ones like that so i'll be sure to get one ordered asap. The UK seems to not have quite the array of bits n bobs you get in the states so its good to get some pointers. cheers

Yeah Damian we're some fat spoiled lazy people over here so tons of cool gadgets which from what Im noticing mostly come from China lol. Really though I think its because our laws on cars are far less strict so we have more options. All I have to pass for our MOT is the car has to run, pull itself forward and back. The seatbelts have to work and my horn and lights all have to work. Thats it.

I saw that brake lever on the momo site almost posted it but wasnt sure it would fit. There's a bunch of momo stuff thats nice.

Hi Jason

The armrest and cassette holder comes as standard

The main optional extra was the X pack , which came with power leather seats/heated screen and mirrors and a CD changer in the boot