New look rear lights

Well guys ive wanted to do this for well over 2 years after i 1st saw Rob & jacqui's Cat .
And after chris did his well i had to go and do mine too :face:
All i will say is take your time if your going to do it and its worth the end result .
I will be re-doing the chrome rings later as they were a little fiddly to be honest :roll:

SDC10811.jpg

SDC10812.jpg

SDC10810.jpg

SDC10813.jpg

SDC10814.jpg

really nice job well done-just one thing wheres your exhaust ?

You need to get some decent pipes coming out of the rear mate lol...I've had mine done - have a look - went to MIJ Performance - got quads coming out of the back.

Its the next big mod for the car , not too sure what to go for , we do have 2 powerflow dealers local to us or i could go to janspeed up the road , it all depends on price and also who will make the system fit with the Roush kit on :D

Its the next big mod for the car , not too sure what to go for , we do have 2 powerflow dealers local to us or i could go to janspeed up the road , it all depends on price and also who will make the system fit with the Roush kit on :D

Sounds cool - MIJ were very good and they build the system to your own spec and will modify to fit with bodykits etc. My system (Cat-back) with quad pipes cost me £360 inc vat & fitting and took about 2.5hrs to build. Janspeed are very good and I know alot of people in the past who have used them - but not sure to whether they build to your spec as think alot of theirs are off the shelf products?? worth investigating though. I'm sure whatever you choose will look and sound great (y)

Sounds cool - MIJ were very good and they build the system to your own spec and will modify to fit with bodykits etc. My system (Cat-back) with quad pipes cost me £360 inc vat & fitting and took about 2.5hrs to build. Janspeed are very good and I know alot of people in the past who have used them - but not sure to whether they build to your spec as think alot of theirs are off the shelf products?? worth investigating though. I'm sure whatever you choose will look and sound great (y)

Were abouts is MIJ as it could be worth the drive to be honest :yesnod:

AHH just seen your other post so now i know were they are lol
Also any other Roush owners could you please post a piccy of your exhaust set up and what you have had done to make it fit please

Last edited:
walsall direction on their website could be a few of us going to them ,my wife says i spend more money on my blue girlfriend than her (dont know what she means ):D:D

Your wife's obviously the jealous type Neil lol ....I mean..jealous of a car...honestly..lol..do we get upset when they spend hundreds on shoes or handbags they'll never use?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

would rather spend the money on the car least its appreciated mines just laughed when my mate brought back my nice shiny yellow springs today lol