New member from Bristol

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

I've seen that somewhere before.

Welcome to the club.

Welcome to the forum DreDD; I'm just off junc. 18 of the M4 so not too far from you.

Hi mate and welcome to the home of the Cougar. What part of Bristol are you from? I visit my brother in Keynsham occasionally.

Dick, you'll have to call in for a cuppa next time you're down this way.

Hello and welcome DreDD, good to hear you have picked yourself up a very exclusive motor. I'm just down in Exeter, so not too far from you. Any no, Jnct 18 isn't the Cribbs turn off, that's Jnct 17...but not too far off lol. Anyway welcome aboard - get some pic's up of your Coug soon.

Excellent forum you have here guys.

Quick question, in the subscriber sections does it show me how to repair the cougar and how to modify it, the cars in the garge are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I cant find a ford workshop manual any where so if this forum has all the information i need i would be more than happy to subscribe :)

Excellent forum you have here guys.

Quick question, in the subscriber sections does it show me how to repair the cougar and how to modify it, the cars in the garge are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I cant find a ford workshop manual any where so if this forum has all the information i need i would be more than happy to subscribe :)

Everything to be done has been done, by past members as well as present members, so anything you need will be here. The reason you can't find a Haynes manual in particular: there isn't one, they never produced one.

Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Subscribe! It really is painless (y)

Thanks for the welcome guys!! j 18 is that cribbs?

Hello and welcome DreDD, good to hear you have picked yourself up a very exclusive motor. I'm just down in Exeter, so not too far from you. Any no, Jnct 18 isn't the Cribbs turn off, that's Jnct 17...but not too far off lol. Anyway welcome aboard - get some pic's up of your Coug soon.

Cribb's is off the M5; I'm not far from 18 on the M4.

@ dick I come from Yate, a town on the out skirts of bristol

Hi DreDD ! Welcome man, I live in Wotton Under Edge just up the road from you. Just hooked up to this site myself after buying a 2 litre