Welcome to another zetec cat and owner (y) That looks like one shiney black cat there mate, and no fried eggs is always a bonus :LOL:
I did the leather interior upgrade to mine a couple of years back. The leathers i got came out of a 98 and so it was a direct swap. The plugs and all associated wiring is in place, you will need the relay though as already noted.

Hi mate and welcome to the home of the Cougar. Everything you will ever need to know is buried in here somewhere. If in doubt, ask and someone will point you in the right direction.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Picking up the leather interior either Thursday or Saturday. Will totally transform the interior. If anyone wants a standard interior they are welcome to my old one for free once I have fitted my new one

Hi davidoff from another black cat owner and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tony (y)

Thanks I defo am going to pay the subscription to get full use of the site. Thanks for everyones helps so far

IMGP2806.jpg

IMGP2805.jpg

Hello and welcome...another Black Cat to the pride...Oh yeh!! Keep'em coming (y) Yours looks exactly the same as mine...and shiny to boot! :D(y) Hopefully catch you at one of the meets. Cheers, Tim