New Menber: Cougar_577

Cougar_577

Active user
Jan 15, 2010
Nottingham
HEY EVERYONE, im brian, 21 years and i have owned my cougar for a good 3 months now!!!
my 2.0l cougar is black with 17 alloys, sub etc...
i have great respect for cougars as my bro has had 2 and my one is the dogs b#####ks :).
looking forward to events and i am also on the look out for an original cougar boot spoiler in black, if someone has one reasonable please PM me.....thanks!

Hi Brian,and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hello and Welcome Brian, sounds like you have a pretty nice Coug there...it must be coz it's Black! lol...not that I am biased or anything :LOL:

Get some pic's up of your car soon mate - see the "Pictures" thread (y)

Hi Brian and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: lot of members looking for spoilers so good luck
Tony (y)

heres what u all have been waiting for...... cougar_577

06012010006.jpg

in regard to the spoiler i asked for, i only want an original in black....its different from the ones u buy new and i dont want the hastle of painting it lol!!!

Last edited:
Thats a very nice looking cat but tbh no matter what you do to her she will always be sleek and absolutely bueatiful

Welcome to UKC Brian, the purrrrrrrrrrfect place to vent your enthusiasm for the cat.(y)

Very cool looking coog you have there too btw.;)