New Pictures of the V6

One thing i would do is fit a cougar 2 mercury head badged grill like i have on mine. I drove around without a grill for a while and decided i didnt like it. I think it looks strange being able to see those bolt tops on the bumper. Or make a custom grill with just the black mesh. Also remove the front number plate holder and just stick the plate to the bumper. All personal opinion though i know.
Is it lowered?

I really like the all black look though, very night rider'ish 8)

My original grille is on its way to the usa and i got one being sent here but its a cougar 1 usa grille.
Its not lowered mate, but i want it to be done.

I was gonna move the number plate thing but without it on its looks a mess so will need to be sprayed for it to look half decent.

And thank you i quite like it too :D

Exhaust is soon to come, i was the guy who brought Jason TVR cans :D

M44TY O said:

NUTTER!! :p I know first hand just how loud they can be! :D :LOL: :LOL:

Not that I can talk, I'm going down to just one silencer when my exhaust gets redone after my kit is on! :wink:

V6SINGH said:
M44TY O said:

NUTTER!! :p I know first hand just how loud they can be! :D :LOL: :LOL:

Not that I can talk, I'm going down to just one silencer when my exhaust gets redone after my kit is on! :wink:
Yeah i'm also waiting for some kit 1st, really want one of the Roush rear valences from the group buy so i can get the exhausts made up to fit in the cut out at the bottom.

Loud you say? Great, give the neighbours something to moan about :D

Neighbours?? You'll have the whole block on your case!! :LOL: :LOL: Ok maybe not, but they are loud, deep too. A bit Barry White'esque!

M44TY how did you tint the rear lights? Is it just the tint spray you can get from car shops?

I brought them off a member on here so i have the standard ones still but yes, its just tint spray and clear coat of lacquer.
I'm going to re do them soon actually as a chipped the tint on the one so it looks a mess if you look close.

Once tinted do ya need new bulbs that are brighter or are the standard ones fine?

Looking good!

I considered looking for a black cougar, but I was in a hurry to get a car and there were none for sale in my area, when I saw the mileage on my cat I bought it there and then.

Plus keeping black clean is a knightmare. I cleaned my mates Pulsar last year and when I went out in it the next day the rain got it all dirty again! Silver hides the dirt well, (norms the name, sensibles the game, mind that ad?)