**Please note, smoked repeaters are on order** :LOL:

05102007032.jpg

05102007034.jpg

05102007035.jpg

05102007038.jpg

05102007039.jpg

V

v6_cougar_london

Like it a lot man... Ford shouldn't have bothered with the other colours, BLACK just looks soooo much better :wink: :D

M44TY O

Well-known user
Sep 25, 2007
Wolverhampton
I agree, the black is by far the best. I had to wait a pretty long time for the spec and colour i wanted.

The only problem is keeping the thing clean, my work car park is a dust pit!!!!!

M44TY O

Well-known user
Sep 25, 2007
Wolverhampton
v6_cougar_london said:
Like it a lot man... Ford shouldn't have bothered with the other colours, BLACK just looks soooo much better :wink: :D

btw, iwas meant to ask you something.

How do you rate that in dash DVD plaer you have??

M44TY O

Well-known user
Sep 25, 2007
Wolverhampton
Pid_16V said:
Looks Mmmmm Shaweeet and THAT colour! What is it again?? :wink:

Mines a frosty, but i must admit, that colour does look the dogs when its clean

Nice one matey.

That would be a bit of Ebony matey :D

If i didn't have black i'd have a frosty though (then spray it) :LOL:

W

Wagsie

There are many polls on here about what the best colour is , but I'm not that sad to say that silver wins all the time :LOL:

But yeah that's a nice Car mate , just it would look better in Silver frost :D

V

v6_cougar_london

Thats just because everyone votes for the colour they have Wagsie (except for those honest few who admit black is better :wink: ) and we all know silver cougars are a bit common :LOL: :wink:

M44TY O
The headunit is very good for the money, by a GPS unit for it and you'll be playing with it for ages :D For the price you can't go wrong mate.

I was also waited a long time for the right spec and colour, to my luck a black one came up with every extra available and low mileage and I bought it on the spot :D I nearly bought a silver Cougar1 :? and then nearly bought a silver Cougar2 a couple of weeks later :eek: :eek:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But I hung on and mine came a long a few weeks later :D

M44TY O

Well-known user
Sep 25, 2007
Wolverhampton
v6_cougar_london said:
Thats just because everyone votes for the colour they have Wagsie (except for those honest few who admit black is better :wink: ) and we all know silver cougars are a bit common :LOL: :wink:

M44TY O
The headunit is very good for the money, by a GPS unit for it and you'll be playing with it for ages :D For the price you can't go wrong mate.

I was also waited a long time for the right spec and colour, to my luck a black one came up with every extra available and low mileage and I bought it on the spot :D I nearly bought a silver Cougar1 :? and then nearly bought a silver Cougar2 a couple of weeks later :eek: :eek:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But I hung on and mine came a long a few weeks later :D

I wish mine had every extra, i'm just glad i manged to get the x-pack in the end, would of loved that nice front heated screen though.

M44TY O

Well-known user
Sep 25, 2007
Wolverhampton
v6_cougar_london said:
M44TY O

Oh and i already have a blutooth GPS, will that work or do u mean some sort of plug in one

V

v6_cougar_london

You can get an add on for this stereo so that the satnav works though the headunit, ie all controlled on the touchscreen, plays through speakers etc...

Alan the X pack did not include the heated screen, that was another optional extra. I haven't actually used mine on a proper frosty morning yet, as I park in a garage overnight. But last winter when it was seriously cold during the day it worked great after work :D

R

roaduser

I think mines got all the extras, i dont really know what a the top spec cougar is? i've got the heated front screen though :D although compared to my old omega theres no dual climate and the heated seats only have on or off instead of 5 settings. After owning it for 10 weeks now ive finally completed one thousand trouble free miles :!: and loved every one of them roll on 22nd when at last i can open her up on the French autoroutes