Not a new owner - but a new member.

B

B3NN3TT

Hello, everyone. I'm normally over on newcougar.org, but came over after all the talk of these AWD conversions.

I bought my Cougar in 2002, and have driven it pretty much every day, year-round, ever since. It has over 160,000 miles on it now, and has been pretty much worked over in the meantime.

Untitled_HDR2-1.jpg

PA250062.jpg

PA250078.jpg

2000 V6 5-speed with Ford Racing Torsen differential, Fidanza aluminum flywheel and SVT clutch kit; cold-air intake with SVT intake manifolds and throttle body, MSDS headers, Borla dual exhaust with Flowmaster muffler; complete Roush suspension with Koni adjustable struts; Ford Racing SVT Focus 17x7 rims with Warmonger SVT Focus big brake upgrade (these photos were taken before the brake upgrade); and a complete Roush appearance package. LOTS MORE pieces too, but those are the big ones.

Great forum you have here; love the UK styling. Cheers.

Lovely looking Cat you have there mate - green is DEFFO the most elegant, suave and sophisticated colour going (y)
:D

Welcome Mate. Great looking Coug you have there and as Ian said it's the best colour :D. Can't quite tell from the pics, if it Amazon or the Touramiline Green

Lovely looking Cat you have there mate - green is DEFFO the most elegant, suave and sophisticated colour going (y)
:D

It is, isn't it? I've always held that belief as well :)

Welcome Mate. Great looking Coug you have there and as Ian said it's the best colour :D. Can't quite tell from the pics, if it Amazon or the Touramiline Green

It is Tourmaline green. They changed to Amazon Green (or Tropic Green, as it's called in the States) for the 2001 model year.

Thanks for the welcomes!

welcome(y)

ps. by the way what happened to neco?:confused: we get more and more members from there:D

Oh, nothing at all. I think those who are coming over here are just more interested in the European aspects of the car, and broadening their horizons a little. The US tuning game is SO juvenile and silly, for the most part.

Hello and welcome, I was chatting to you via NECO the other week when I joined. Hope you find out the bit's of UK info you need on here.

Cheers, Tim

Welcome to the forum, for info on AWD (we call it 4WD) fourwdcats is the man who builds them, he put some info on MagicHallucinations thread the other day (y) (y)

Oh, nothing at all. I think those who are coming over here are just more interested in the European aspects of the car, and broadening their horizons a little. The US tuning game is SO juvenile and silly, for the most part.

You nailed it Andy.....plus they have awd cougars here.

hi B3NN3T, welcome to the forum, nice looking cat, always good to see more cougar enthusiasts joining the forum,(y)