• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Optional Fancy Dress

sorry guys I have to bow out this year, It took too much guts last year and caused a little to much embarrassment for me and kully, ( more due to excessive drink to stem nerves than anything else.) But will still have a giggle with you all. Or at you depending on what takes the fancy lol

Get a grip woman!

Just so I know, are there any limits as to what is acceptable with the fancy dress?!

Or do people have good enough senses of humour.... I wonder! Got a few ideas, a few of them are pushing the boundaries mind you...

Just so I know, are there any limits as to what is acceptable with the fancy dress?!

Or do people have good enough senses of humour.... I wonder! Got a few ideas, a few of them are pushing the boundaries mind you...

Got the short one coming with me, but as long as it's nothing offensive against Spongebob or Darth Vader he'll be cool with it o_O

Also have a short one coming, but he's my brother and 25 so please feel free to offend him as much as possible! lol, have been trying to think of a double act we could come as.........

Also have a short one coming, but he's my brother and 25 so please feel free to offend him as much as possible! lol, have been trying to think of a double act we could come as.........

We were thinking of Dr. Evil & Mini Me but as soon as I mentioned the head shaving he grassed me to his mum :cautious:

lol, thats a good idea, my little bro is seriously receding anyway so wouldnt be a prob, bless him he's bit touchy bout hius barnet, especially as im 5 years older with full head of hair! lol

:LOL: I was only joking :LOL:

I was looking at Imperial Stormtrooper costumes on e-bay but they range from about £29 - £65 for cheepo ones to over £800!:stop: for something that actulay looks like the real outfit from the films....somehow I don't think I'll be getting one of those.....however as "Baldrick" was keen to say..."I have a cunning plan!" :whistle:

I would bear in mind Neil that there will be a few children there from the looks of it so nothing that's obscene. I would have though that anything else pretty much goes.

Sounds like you lot will be having loads of fun.
It's a definate no no for me this year as everytime a meet is arranged (inc Cougarfest), it falls on a weekend I have my daughter.
I only see her 2 weekends a month so missing one is out of the question.
Also, her mum being a complete ^%£(*£")")£^£*£"*^£&"*!!£") wouldn't dream of ever allowing me to swap weekends ! :oops:

Before anyone says to bring her, whilst I could, I have to spend as much quality time with her as possible so drinking with half naked men in Borat mankinis being humped by Rebel storm troopers after eating a Goat curry is out of the question. :sick:

On a side note, my Cat will probably be in the bodyshop during that weekend and we all know what happened the year I turned up without a Cougar!! :p

Paul

Remind me, I recall hassling you for ages and then a REAL long call to Dawn on my phone which must have gone round everyone in the field!! LMAO, good times ;)

Driving into the field in my little rented Silver Ford Fiesta to a rousing round of applause and cheers, followed by hundreds of comments on how unique the bodykit was on my Cougar and that if people didn't know any better, they would think it was a standard Fiesta and not really a Supercharged Ford Cougar underneath!!! :oops::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I wasn't aware just how many comedians we had in the club !! :p

As for the phone call and Dawn....errrr...yeah....lets not talk about that too much please. :love:

LOL!! The Fezza was class! And I will not mention the phone thing again, would you believe as I read your post it suddenly sprung to mind why!

Funny thing memory :)