Pictoral 'how to' full length vinyl decal install

top "how to" with pics(y)
+looking good(y)

Why did you made "cougar" lettering on a door instead of rear quarter panel?:smile5: (just curious)

That was my initial thought as well Shy, but looking at it - with such a big door and a relatively small quarter panel - on reflection I think that the "cougar" lettering may look a bit squashed in if it was at the back and it would, in my opinion, detract from the overall look - which is why I've ordered one like it :ihih:

That was my initial thought as well Shy, but looking at it - with such a big door and a relatively small quarter panel - on reflection I think that the "cougar" lettering may look a bit squashed in if it was at the back and it would, in my opinion, detract from the overall look - which is why I've ordered one like it :ihih:

Good point(y) but i've looked at tigernick's cat - cougar lettering is:ihih::ihih::ihih:

ha ha ha.....

I would have gladly donated my standards for wathog's lowered springs had sabre tooth not got in their first!!!!
Ah but you still have C2 #1 to play in (y) looks good, I've just got some pin-stripes from Halfords (no offence to Alans printing prowess, its just i'd get lynched for spending money :rolleyes5:) cost me about £5.00, but no chance of fitting today it has to be at least 16 deg out and it isn't by a long shot (even if the sun is out) have gone for a thin Red stripe and a slightly thicker Black Stripe, so we shall see what it looks like...:skep::(

Looking great and a brilliant "How To" - for those of us without any know how (I tried a similar technique when trying to put my windscreen graphic on....and I totally messed it up - hence why only the letters are on it now! lol)